Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Illusione Nosotros Corona Larga
scooter 08:08 AM 08-29-2009
Thanks for the review and pictures. That cigar sounds good!
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:19 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by scooter:
Thanks for the review and pictures. That cigar sounds good!
Looks like we're gonna have to wait a little longer for this one!!!

They are well worth the wait!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Flat4boxer 03:04 PM 09-21-2009
Thanks for the review!!!
[Reply]
Ratters 05:47 PM 09-21-2009
Nice review Darrell, definitely on the must try list.
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 05:59 PM 09-21-2009
Darrell, Nice review and pic's my brother!

But it looks like the rest of us will be waiting just a little longer to get one though.....

Illusione Nosotros Release Date Pushed Back- The release date for one of the most anticipated cigar releases of the year, the Illusione Nosotros, has been pushed back until November of this year, according to Dion Giolito of Illusione Cigars. Says Dion (via Twitter) "Thinner Capa needs low and slow fermentation to keep the specific color/flavor profile I want. Don't want to rush it."

This information was provided by BrooksW at Smokingstogie.com
[Reply]
njstone 08:14 PM 09-21-2009
Wow, these sound amazing! I've not sampled all of Dions stuff yet, but the ones I've had I really loved. And with his Liga Privada line, Drew has really proven himself to be a master blender as well. I'm VERY excited for this one!!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:06 AM 09-22-2009
Pushed back to sometimes November as far as the date I'm not sure just know it's pused back till Nov.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:07 AM 09-22-2009
Oops didn't see that Larry had posted that already.
[Reply]
wayner123 01:24 PM 05-24-2010
I had one of these this weekend. I did not know what to expect taste wise, but I did know that it was a combination effort between Drew Estates and Illusione.

I would say that this cigar is EXACTLY that. A combination of the two makers. I usually get a chalky taste with Illusione's (except for the HL). And with the Liga Privada's I get too much bell pepper spice and not enough tobacco flavor.

With this cigar the chalkness was replaced by the bell pepper spice from Drew and the overwhelming Spice I usually get from Liga's was replaced by a nice Nicaraguan tobacco flavor. All in all I say it takes the best of both cigar lines, and removes the unwanted characteristics, while blending well with each other.

I think the price point is a bit high, so to me that makes them not as nice. But it was still a great cigar and I would recommend it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up