Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Smoking in the Pool.
BigAsh 10:38 AM 07-22-2009
That's how I spent Sunday afternoon....except it was a Perdomo Habano, not an Opus.....Life is GOOD!..... I keep my ashtray on the side, and when ready, usually have my son "tow" my float over to "flick" :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 02:32 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:
This is the only way I can smoke before 10pm Its just too freaking hot. I am like sour cream above 80F and I spoil.
Or like a junior mint and you melt?
[Reply]
Poe 03:01 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
Heres my pool :-)

Man... that is so dangerous... Don't you know if one of the glass bottles breaks it could cut the pool?

:-)
[Reply]
kgoings 03:14 PM 07-22-2009
I like to take cigars with me on the boat to the lake, wear a life vest like a diaper (legs through the arms) and float drinking some beer and smoking my cigar. Had a Mag 50 this past Monday at the lake. :-)

I dont have a pool, but here is my boat.

[Reply]
RottenZombie 07:15 PM 07-23-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
I like to take cigars with me on the boat to the lake, wear a life vest like a diaper (legs through the arms) and float drinking some beer and smoking my cigar. Had a Mag 50 this past Monday at the lake. :-)

I dont have a pool, but here is my boat.

Nice Boat.:-)
[Reply]
kgoings 07:33 PM 07-23-2009
Originally Posted by RottenZombie:
Nice Boat.:-)
Thanks! It enhances the taste of the cigars lol :-)
[Reply]
RottenZombie 09:51 PM 07-23-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Thanks! It enhances the taste of the cigars lol :-)
I bet it does.I bet it makes the Beer taste better too.:-)
[Reply]
shemp 11:20 AM 07-24-2009
i have an above ground pool, so the trick is climbing in without drenching my smoke, or spilling my beer as i wrangle to get on top of my floaty type device, last night i actually smelled plastic burning as i realized my cigar was burning my inflatable...my wife ( the lovely Mrs. Shemp) does laugh at me as she sees me struggling to get all setup and floaty and smoking, but it is worth the ridicule once i'm boyant and refreshed and blowing rings.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up