Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
General Discussion>Disc Golf
GTsetGO 02:56 PM 08-30-2010
i haven't gone at all this season. to damn busy. maybe over the long weekend.
[Reply]
RightAJ 10:26 PM 08-31-2010
I plan on playing this weekend, the weather should be nice and I am still working on learning how to throw the long drive...

aj
[Reply]
D_A 06:22 PM 09-03-2010
Haven't played much the last few months, been way too hot. Now that it's cooling off and the kids are back in school, I'm looking forward to getting back out there.
[Reply]
RightAJ 02:47 PM 09-14-2010
Just played Sedgly Woods in Fairmount Park today- cool course! All the holes are short, but require you to make a good shot so it's a bit challenging. Looking forward to playing there alot this year :-)

aj
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:57 PM 09-14-2010
this is the season for disc golf, IMO. I think I may have to play a round or 3 this weekend.
[Reply]
J0eybb 03:25 PM 09-14-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
this is the season for disc golf, IMO. I think I may have to play a round or 3 this weekend.
Don't forget your cart.
[Reply]
RightAJ 11:47 PM 09-14-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
Don't forget your cart.
Lol my buddy and I were joking about that last time we played... we need a Frolf Cart!

aj
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:24 AM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
Don't forget your cart.
That is fairly tempting....... I could bring a beer cooler..
[Reply]
GTsetGO 07:29 AM 09-15-2010
beautiful weather here and i don't have time to play. ughhh.
[Reply]
RightAJ 08:21 AM 09-20-2010
Been playing alot lately, at least 3 rounds a week. I'm really having a great time and learning alot, what a fun sport! But I must say, DX plastic takes a serious beating lol Need to get some Champ and Star stuff... any suggestions?

aj
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 12:15 PM 04-18-2011
I started last Fall * I know what a prime time to start* And continued this spring and will do it for as long as possible, I really enjoy it, and I guess I am pretty good with my limited experience. I'll post some pic's of my discs shortly!!

- I am a very critical player, I think to much and drill my self for every slip. I have found my sidearm can get me there, while my back hand.. is well.. sucks horse c*cks!

Austin, MN -my home town, has one of the best courses in Minnesota, Todd Park. If anyone is in the area, or hell if anyone wants to play anywhere in MN let me know, I am down!!!!!
practice practice practice says the squirrel
[Reply]
hscmit 12:30 PM 04-18-2011
I love to play and used to play a lot in college, but havent had time to play in at least a year.
[Reply]
OLS 12:50 PM 04-18-2011
I'd say YEAH, I play, but who cares. I am where I am and there is NO ONE around me,
at least that's what it looks like herf-wise, lol. I play at a few courses around here in
Shelby Forest, nice courses, and I am absolutely aces skill-wise, but that's cause I
always threw normal for accuracy and side-arm for distance. So I have all the moves,
lol. I need to play before it gets hot. No need to say what discs I own since I own no
discs, my playing partner has a few mixed discs.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 08:36 AM 04-25-2011
one of the first things i am gong to do when i get back from this frickin country is go play a round.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 10:17 AM 04-25-2011
goin out today actually =]
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 07:43 AM 05-18-2011
Favorite Putters?
I just ordered 2x 176g Red Discraft Soft Magnets to work my putting with, and was just told Discraft is releasing a Cryztal FLX Magnet- OH My! thing is going to be nice, so what do you use?
and why...
[Reply]
RightAJ 08:04 AM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Favorite Putters?
I just ordered 2x 176g Red Discraft Soft Magnets to work my putting with, and was just told Discraft is releasing a Cryztal FLX Magnet- OH My! thing is going to be nice, so what do you use?
and why...
Never tried the Magnets but they seem pretty popular! I have a few putters but I mainly throw and Innova XD and an MVP Ion. They XD is fairly beat up (as putters should be!) and has a nice lower profile- I use it for approaches and longer putts as it glides well. The Ion I like for short drives and normal putting, and it is great in the wind.

aj
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:03 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
Never tried the Magnets but they seem pretty popular! I have a few putters but I mainly throw and Innova XD and an MVP Ion. They XD is fairly beat up (as putters should be!) and has a nice lower profile- I use it for approaches and longer putts as it glides well. The Ion I like for short drives and normal putting, and it is great in the wind.

aj
right on :-)
[Reply]
Bad Finger 01:41 AM 07-23-2011
I play nearly every day. I used to play ball golf until I hurt my back in an auto accident, and now it hurts it too bad. Disc golf is a great "low-impact" sport for me that allows many of the same benefits as regular golf.

In fact, I have a tournament coming up in 6 hours. :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:12 AM 07-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bad Finger:
I play nearly every day. I used to play ball golf until I hurt my back in an auto accident, and now it hurts it too bad. Disc golf is a great "low-impact" sport for me that allows many of the same benefits as regular golf.

In fact, I have a tournament coming up in 6 hours. :-)
good luck! what do you enjoy throwing for the most part?

I am still tossing the Discraft ESP- Venoms around, as well as a Surge/flash etc
* I need a Innova Destroyer- I threw a buddies and it was glorious!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up