Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>cbid! SEE-(MY)-FEAR! 1st time purchase
Garbandz 04:02 PM 07-07-2009
I hope some of your guests bring some smokes,20 cigars for 70+ people is going to be uncomfortable.You might want to call for help at a nearby B&M,get a few more for the throng.
Congrats on the bundle of joy,all the best wishes for you and the family!!Take lots of pics,we want to see the group at your gathering....
[Reply]
BUCASmoker 04:26 PM 07-07-2009
Enjoy that deck while you still can.... you're gonna be parting out your house to support your addiction in no time.
[Reply]
hotreds 04:49 PM 07-07-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
When I think of the dark side, Cbid does not come to mind. :-)

Congrats, David. Enjoy your 1st box purchase.

Ditto! But- 20 cigars/70 people does not compute unless most are non smokers!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:51 AM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
I hope some of your guests bring some smokes,20 cigars for 70+ people is going to be uncomfortable.You might want to call for help at a nearby B&M,get a few more for the throng.
Congrats on the bundle of joy,all the best wishes for you and the family!!Take lots of pics,we want to see the group at your gathering....
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Ditto! But- 20 cigars/70 people does not compute unless most are non smokers!
Ha, thanks guys....yeah, most won't even touch cigars so I figure if we make it through ten, we're doing well!

Will be back w/ pics!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:52 AM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by BUCASmoker:
Enjoy that deck while you still can.... you're gonna be parting out your house to support your addiction in no time.
:-):-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:47 AM 07-13-2009
Pics! And the La Aroma de Cubas never made it in time!

The before pics:

[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:48 AM 07-13-2009

The Way to go Sperm Party:

Sign reads: "We're not flamingos, we're storks, damn it!"

Parents-to-Be:

[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:55 AM 07-13-2009

The nursery:

Too bad it's a boy.... :-)

[Reply]
bvilchez 10:03 AM 07-13-2009
WHAT DO YOU MEAN A BOY!?!?!?!?!?! I though you were having a girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You mean to tell me you had this planned all along???? Now I'm glad the devil site got you......serves you right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:03 AM 07-13-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN A BOY!?!?!?!?!?! I though you were having a girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Gotcha Jay! :-):-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 10:08 AM 07-13-2009
Like I said...now I'm glad you were suckered in to CBid.....now you can join the rest of us who have succumbed to it power and change diapers on the regular.
[Reply]
jledou 10:09 AM 07-13-2009
Looks like a good time David!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:15 AM 07-13-2009
Thanks Jay & thanks Jay! It was fun but a lot of work!

Because this is L.A. and most folks out here have to sign a waiver when their picture is taken or have a contract when public appearances are concerned, I was unable to take pictures of most of the attendees....that or I had my hands full with making sure everybody was having a good time so I didn't get to take more pics of the folks actually there!
[Reply]
dannysguitar 10:15 AM 07-13-2009
Ohh boy. You're really effed now. I just bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need either.
[Reply]
rizzle 11:28 AM 07-13-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
The lady on the right looks thoroughly disgusted with the whole lot of you. She couldn't sit any further away on the couch if she tried. Mother in law?
[Reply]
mrreindeer 11:47 AM 07-13-2009
Hahahaha, actually my college roommate's mom. He told me he was bringing his 5-year old daughter and his mother. I asked him, "Are you sure your Mom is coming?" because we needed to make room for her... to which he said, "I'm not leaving my mother at home while I attend the event...if you don't want her to come, I won't be coming."

Uh.....okay. And there you can see the wonderful time she's having.

Actually, she's really quite sweet and I'm not sure but she may be losin' her mind a little bit (we didn't know this prior to the party). That or we really were at a str!pjoint in Cabo.
[Reply]
rizzle 12:18 PM 07-13-2009

It's a funny pic for sure.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up