Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Chrysler 300C Hemi
AriesOpusX 09:47 AM 04-11-2009
The only other thing to consider is whether or not you get a lot of snow in your area, the non AWD 300's are terrible especially with the stock tires in any kind of snow and ice.
[Reply]
mojo65 11:24 AM 04-11-2009
You could also ask for an extended test drive, and for the cost of a tank of gas, find out for yourself what the mileage will be doing your routine.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 01:28 PM 04-11-2009
I heard the Hemi's turn off cylinders when highway driving (cruising) to save on gas mileage.

MCS
[Reply]
Da Klugs 02:25 PM 04-11-2009
Mine came off lease last aug. Liked the car. Mixed driving aroud town got around 17. Highway had big variation based on. Speed. At 74 got aroud 21. Drop to 65 and get 26-27. Liked the car.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 07:22 PM 04-11-2009
Originally Posted by KidRock:
What Cigary said is true. I got a brand new Stratus in 2004. I take damn good of my car. I have had the transmission droped twice out if it. The MPG on the Hemis are actually really bad. You could go with a new Chevy Mailbu and save $$$$$ and worry alot less. but after all these are my :-)
Just wanted to clarify my post a bit. I'm not trying to knock a known brand without having tried it and I have had 2 Chrysler products and both of them had problems with the transmissions as KidRock said,,,also a timing belt on one and fan belts on the other. Overheating issues on one and stalling out as well. These were brand new cars with barely 10K miles on them and the only reason I bought the second Chrysler was because I wanted to buy American and after the warranty ran out I continued to have problems. If you are a Chrysler advocate and like the brand buy a bumper to bumper warranty that runs at least 5 years,,,my experience tells me that you'll need it. I had friends who said the same thing about the 300 series,,,alway always buy the extended warranty.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up