Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Mrs Bruzee lights up for the first time!!!!!
eber 08:48 AM 03-28-2009
:-) very cool
[Reply]
DMK 08:59 AM 03-28-2009
Congrats !!
After 29 1/2 yrs. of wedded bliss:-) I still can't get past the "that thing stinks"
[Reply]
floydp 09:46 AM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Dustin there are only 2 things that I have to say. 1 IS CONGRATULATIONS your cigar budget just went up,2 your humis are now going to be raided daily, Sailkat started the same way and she has more expensive Taste than I do:-):-)

On a serious note it is Great to have Kath have a smoke with me and she's a good traveling partner to go to Herfs with:-)
Yeah ain't that the truth. Anita started out pretty much the same way Kath and Dustin's wife did.

We used to joke on the FNSH about me sitting here smoking a bundle cigar(TS) and Anita firing up a Siglo VI. Now I just BOO fargin HOO. :-)

It is very kewl when the better half sits down and smokes with yens. Congrats Dustin. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 11:05 AM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by HK3-:
That's just awesome! Would never happen in a million years on my end!

Me jealous.... you bet I am! :-)
:-)

Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
I'll never get mine past the "disgusted frown as she goes about her business".
That's quite an accomplishment there, Dustin.
I'd be thrilled to get mine even that far! Mine's more like "disgusted frown as she refuses to go near me until I've had a shower and brushed 6 times.

Congrats Dustin!
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:10 AM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
I'd be thrilled to get mine even that far! Mine's more like "disgusted frown as she refuses to go near me until I've had a shower and brushed 6 times.
I've come up with a win/win proposition for you and the little woman, Francis.

She agrees to smoke with you and you agree to shower with her after. :-)
[Reply]
Bruzee 11:16 AM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Dustin there are only 2 things that I have to say. 1 IS CONGRATULATIONS your cigar budget just went up,2 your humis are now going to be raided daily, Sailkat started the same way and she has more expensive Taste than I do:-)

On a serious note it is Great to have Kath have a smoke with me and she's a good traveling partner to go to Herfs with:-)
Originally Posted by Sailkat:
Hope the two of you enjoy the stroll down the slope!!

I believe a Patron Anni was the first cigar I asked Chris for a taste of too. It is still one of my favs.

I really enjoy sharing a cigar with him! We often go for a walk and share a cigar. He still cuts and lights my cigar for me......makes me feel spoiled!

Enjoy! :-) :-)
You two are awesome. I'm going to make my wife sit here and read your posts! Won't be long before she is slidin down the slope too! Thanks you two! :-)
[Reply]
Catfish 12:55 PM 03-28-2009
Wow. After reading some of these posts, I realize how lucky I am. My wife loves the smell of my cigars and even takes a few puffs every now and then.
[Reply]
Garbandz 01:09 PM 03-28-2009
Way to go!! I will include a cigar for your wife in your sampler pack,just to celebrate the occasion.Please let her know she has a surprise on the way.I have friends whose wives enjoy a good cigar ,you now have something new and special to share with her. Maybe other wives will see this and try it too,how about a post for members who introduce their wives to the joys of "a good cigar"....
[Reply]
spectrrr 02:54 PM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:

:-):-):-) sounds like thats a epic-win for me Tim :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:06 PM 03-28-2009
I hope she is enjoying the Herf with you guys today!!!:-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 03:39 PM 03-28-2009
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
:-):-):-) sounds like thats a epic-win for me Tim :-)
I AM an idea man. I just don't come up with many useable ones.

...but I'd give that one a shot. :-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 09:28 PM 03-28-2009
Excellent. :-)
My wife has loved the smell of my cigars from the start as she was a cig smoker years ago and would take puffs of mine. She started with flavored. One day she tasted a 5 Vegas gold and liked it so I got her some Macanudo Court Cafe and she smokes them to the ring.
[Reply]
ucla695 01:06 PM 03-29-2009
Very cool. It might be easier to stock up on cigars. :-) Just be sure to lock your humis. :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 03:05 PM 03-29-2009
nice! i'm just happy that the gf doesn't bug me about having the occasional cigar.
[Reply]
colimo 03:17 PM 03-29-2009
im still at the "take your clothes off, throw em outside and brush your teeth" stage
[Reply]
spectrrr 06:17 PM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by colimo:
im still at the "take your clothes off, throw em outside and brush your teeth" stage
:-) yep... not sure if I will EVER leave that stage.
[Reply]
taltos 06:31 PM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:

She doesn't want to see Francis naked.:-):-)
[Reply]
shortstory5 07:16 PM 03-29-2009
Very cool. What an awesome experience to share with your significant other!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up