Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>First cigar in a year
ScottieM 08:07 PM 02-28-2009
Hey Blake, Good to see you on here!
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:10 PM 02-28-2009
Check out the new Oliva Connecticut Reserve. Great mild smoke, buttery and creamy profile with a little Nicaraguan kick.
[Reply]
JaKaacH 08:11 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
OK Just jokin' wit cha..
How about a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
I'll look into that. Although, I was never extremely impressed by any of the Tatuajes I had. They're solid smokes, but never made me jump up and down.
Might give'em a try, if I remember right the Cabaiguan was one of the best cubans that Fredster ever had...:-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 08:11 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
So schmoke it. :-) Nice to see you again.
I would if i had one... I might see about picking one up soon. It's not the best cigar smoking weather though, that's for sure. Nice to see you again too sir.
[Reply]
Cigary 08:29 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
That is attempted murder... :-)
A chisel would put you back into that arena where you quit in the first place,,,lol
Originally Posted by RottenZombie:
Well maby an Opus X..:-)
Same with this one,,as good as they are I would steer clear until you get back into the routine.
I would if i had one... I might see about picking one up soon. It's not the best cigar smoking weather though, that's for sure. Nice to see you again too sir.
Remember what you used to smoke and then take it one step down from there and come back easy,,,then the Chisel and a good stiff drink with a soft chair.:-)
[Reply]
MithShrike 09:09 AM 03-01-2009
I'd go with the Cabaiguan as was recommended earlier. Great mild-medium smoke.
[Reply]
troutbreath 03:18 PM 03-01-2009
What did you like before? I would probably go to a Hemingway, any size, or the aforementioned RyJ Habana Reserve - that's a great budget smoke.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 06:12 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by ScottieM:
Hey Blake, Good to see you on here!
good hearing from you as well thurmy
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 08:39 PM 03-11-2009
Well, I had an avo le 08 last friday. It was delicious. I quickly remembered why I don't smoke anymore though. Gosh, cigars are a luxury and are pricey for a college student!

Either way, it was a great cigar.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:07 PM 03-11-2009
Blake is off the wagon! :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 05:20 AM 03-12-2009
PM me your address, I have a few things I'd like to share with an "old friend" :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 07:14 PM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
OK Just jokin' wit cha..
How about a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje
:-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 09:53 PM 03-14-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:
PM me your address, I have a few things I'd like to share with an "old friend" :-)
Oh gosh, I dunno how wise that is. I don't think I can afford being pushed down the slope again. I'm humbled by your generosity... Oh man. Your offer is one I'll have to think about. I don't want to turn down your generosity but don't want to risk being shoved down this slope again that I worked so hard to climb back up.

(Everyone here though would probably agree that once your pushed down the slope there's no use in trying to climb back up it though.)
[Reply]
RottenZombie 10:02 PM 03-14-2009
Oh gosh, I dunno how wise that is. I don't think I can afford being pushed down the slope again. I'm humbled by your generosity... Oh man. Your offer is one I'll have to think about. I don't want to turn down your generosity but don't want to risk being shoved down this slope again that I worked so hard to climb back up.

(Everyone here though would probably agree that once your pushed down the slope there's no use in trying to climb back up it though.)
Hello,I was thinking,based on your input on one of my recent thread's that you should send me your address so I could help you remember the slope, and how fun it can be.:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 10:09 PM 03-14-2009
Uh oh....looks like someone is going to be getting the **** bombed out of him!
[Reply]
acruce 10:30 PM 03-14-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Hey... I am a fan of the Monte White as well. Another tasty on is the RyJ Habana Reserve. Can't go wrong with either one IMHO. :-)
Couldn't agree more. Both are very nice cigars.:-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 03:15 AM 03-15-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Uh oh....looks like someone is going to be getting the **** bombed out of him!
well it's a good thing my OLD addy is the one in the rolodex and not my new one. (no this isn't a joke so DON'T send anything there. I'd hate for sticks to go there and have them disappear)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 04:27 PM 03-17-2009
Well, I smoked another cigar today. Bizarre right?
I pulled a rocky patel 92 vintage out of my humi that had been sitting there for a few years. It was alright. Nothing too special honestly.

But, a cigar is a cigar! And the fact that I smoked another one is a bit disconcerting... (well maybe not for you guys)

Here comes the slope. (If I stay away from CC's I should be fine)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 04:02 PM 03-27-2009
Good to see your posts again!
[Reply]
Bax 04:10 PM 03-27-2009

Here comes the slope. (If I stay away from CC's I should be fine)
Aint going to happen :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up