Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>My Book
Sherlockholms 06:11 PM 07-12-2011
Nice, congrats!
[Reply]
Ranger_B 07:23 PM 07-12-2011
Sweet book. Just ordered one for my Wife and I to enjoy. Ill take you up one the signing when we get it if that is still ok. Congrats that had to take a ton of time to get done.
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:25 PM 07-12-2011
I finished it the other day,very interesting read.
Thanks!
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 07:30 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Ranger_B:
Sweet book. Just ordered one for my Wife and I to enjoy. Ill take you up one the signing when we get it if that is still ok. Congrats that had to take a ton of time to get done.

Thanks for the purchase. I would be more than happy to sign it for you. Just shoot me a PM and I will get you my addy.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 07:31 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
I finished it the other day,very interesting read.
Thanks!

Thank you for getting it as well as the compliment. Any chance you could give it an honest rating on Amazon?
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:37 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Thank you for getting it as well as the compliment. Any chance you could give it an honest rating on Amazon?
sure.
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:44 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
sure.
done.
[Reply]
Powers 08:38 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
By any chance would you know a guy named Jim Flook? I worked with him at Gettysburg and he did a bunch of history graduate work at UF. Thats awesome your getting your PHD. I thought about it but hated the thought of being in school for so many years. Southern history is awesome, so many things to study.
I don't know him by name but I probably ran into him a time or two when I was at UF as an undergrad. I was president of UF's Phi Alpha Theta chapter (History Honors Society) in the 2009 academic year and we hosted some events that grad students attended

As for going for my PhD, I try to take it one day at a time and not think about how long I have left in school :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up