Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>Show us your most prized cigar(s)...
hsmunoz 02:05 PM 12-11-2008
and these are pretty special to me as well
Attached: IMG_1115.jpg (99.9 KB) 
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:16 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by hsmunoz:
and these are pretty special to me as well
Very very nice.... you sand baggin son of a.... :-):-)

I am dying to see your stash in person now so when do we have a garage herf up that way? :-)
[Reply]
Wolfgang 02:17 PM 12-11-2008
Not most prized but i can guarantee! I will NEVER smoke it heheheheh

[Reply]
hsmunoz 02:22 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by zmancbr:
Very very nice.... you sand baggin son of a.... :-):-)

I am dying to see your stash in person now so when do we have a garage herf up that way? :-)

who me? :-)

I just pulled those pics of the web..... :-)

anytime the weather cooperates, you guys are welcome. my garages are kinda messy not alot of space.
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 02:24 PM 12-11-2008
I have a National Club Mild Habana reported from 1926 still in its foil. Got it in a buy from a good BOTL. It is my returning from Iraq smoke which will be eliminated here in the next 10 days or so!! Sorry no pics, I have 2 more which will be smoked in the future for some unknown event but if you can find one please post.
[Reply]
dentonparrots 02:26 PM 12-11-2008

Dunhill Don Candido 501's from 1963. I was gifted them and they smell sooooooooooo nice! I've got 4 that I'm saving for my wedding, 1 apiece for me and the missus and 2 very good friends.
[Reply]
stearns 02:28 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by dentonparrots:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2381/cigarsuy2.jpg

Dunhills Don Candido 501's from 1963. I was gifted them and they smell sooooooooooo nice! I've got 4 that i'm saving for my wedding, 1 for me and the missus and 2 very good friends.
i have the capacity to be a very good friend, ya know :-)

stearns
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 02:32 PM 12-11-2008

Dunhill Don Candido 501's from 1963. I was gifted them and they smell sooooooooooo nice! I've got 4 that I'm saving for my wedding, 1 apiece for me and the missus and 2 very good friends.
Those look beautiful!
[Reply]
MTB996 02:35 PM 12-11-2008

Oh my... fantastic rare smokes. Enjoy em!
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:40 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by hsmunoz:
who me? :-)

I just pulled those pics of the web..... :-)

anytime the weather cooperates, you guys are welcome. my garages are kinda messy not alot of space.
Just say when lol... I'm down. Plus I wanna see that awesome humi you have so I can drool over it in person! :-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:40 PM 12-11-2008

Now that is a nice looking stick that you just don't see around... I love it! :-)
[Reply]
dentonparrots 03:02 PM 12-11-2008

Those were the other box he gave me...a true friend regardless of the cigars.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 03:09 PM 12-11-2008

Those were the other box he gave me...a true friend regardless of the cigars.
Very, very nice. A friend of Mo's is a freind of everyone! :-)
[Reply]
stearns 03:13 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Very, very nice. A friend of Mo's is a freind of everyone! :-)
your turn mr. caputo

stearns
[Reply]
Da Klugs 03:16 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by stearns:
your turn mr. caputo

stearns
FCk you to! :-)

Mine all have little white bands with my scribbles on them denoting who gave them to me. The other ones vary from ok to great cigars but don't fall into the "prized" category.
[Reply]
stearns 03:33 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
FCk you to! :-)

Mine all have little white bands with my scribbles on them denoting who gave them to me. The other ones vary from ok to great cigars but don't fall into the "prized" category.
typical old man answer :-)

stearns
[Reply]
neoflex 06:40 PM 12-11-2008
Right now mine will probably have to be the two Tatuaje Franks that Zmancbr was nice enough to allow me to acquire. Was planning on smoking them with my brother when he came down for Thanksgiving but the few days they were here were were just a little too crazy to be able to go sit outside and smoke them. I do hope to bring them with me when I go back to Long Island for Christmas and hopefully since we will be back a week we both will find the time to actually sit and enjoy them.
[Reply]
zmancbr 07:35 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Right now mine will probably have to be the two Tatuaje Franks that Zmancbr was nice enough to allow me to acquire. Was planning on smoking them with my brother when he came down for Thanksgiving but the few days they were here were were just a little too crazy to be able to go sit outside and smoke them. I do hope to bring them with me when I go back to Long Island for Christmas and hopefully since we will be back a week we both will find the time to actually sit and enjoy them.
Just sharing the love... I definitely didn't need as many of those as I was able to get and I was more than happy to share. A few of the guys here have tried them and said wonderful things about them so far so I am excited to fire one up soon...:-)

As for my rarest cigar(s) I will post a pic next Tuesday of my meager stash of good stuff. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:09 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by stearns:
typical old man answer :-)

stearns
Typical young kid retort. :-)

icehog3

My most prized cigars don't have pics, because they have already been smoked with friends.

[Reply]
JE3146 11:12 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Typical young kid retort. :-)

icehog3

My most prized cigars don't have pics, because they have already been smoked with friends.

Acceptable answer :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up