Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>Vikings Fans....Where are you?
Kreth 08:10 AM 01-19-2010
I think if the front 4 bring it like they did against Dallas, and Favre spreads the passing around more (Harvin and Shiancoe hardly had any touches), we've got a shot.
Chester Taylor was looking good too. He doesn't have the explosiveness of Peterson, but he's got better hands. That gives the Vikes a little more versatility when then drop him in.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
macpappy 08:22 AM 01-19-2010
Don't pack you bags for Miami yet. The Saints play their best against the hot teams and as far as Dallas beating the Saints remember it was only a 7 pt. win and the Saints were missing some key defensive and offensive players.

Tampa may have been an embarassing loss but again, the Saints didn't have all their starters healthy and on the field.

As for Carolina, that was more like a preseason game where none of the starters played and everyone else were auditioning for a job next season.

That being said, I don't think the Saints should pack their bags either. The Vikings have also played some excellent football and are deserving to be on the field this coming Sunday.

It should be a good one to watch...
[Reply]
MNSmoker 07:11 PM 01-22-2010
[Reply]
Kreth 07:41 PM 01-22-2010
Originally Posted by MNSmoker:
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
macpappy 06:14 AM 01-23-2010
I didn't come up with this but....

Favre on the ground,
Favre on the ground,
Vikings gonna lose,
with Favre on the ground!!!
Turf in his mouth,
helmet turned sideways,
lookn' like a fool,
like a Favre on the ground!
[Reply]
MNSmoker 08:51 AM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by macpappy:
I didn't come up with this but....

Favre on the ground,
Favre on the ground,
Vikings gonna lose,
with Favre on the ground!!!
Turf in his mouth,
helmet turned sideways,
lookn' like a fool,
like a Favre on the ground!
That's funny. We've got the same thing too.

Saints on the ground,
Saints on the ground,
Looking like fools cause the Vikes put them down!!!
Turf in your mouth,
helmet turned sideways,
thinking you could rule that looking like a fool.
Walking around town with your heads hung down,
WHO DAT!?!?
Saints on the ground,
Saints on the ground,
[Reply]
macpappy 04:38 PM 01-23-2010
That's funny. We've got the same thing too.

Saints on the ground,
Saints on the ground,
Turf in your mouth,
helmet turned sideways,
thinking you could rule that looking like a fool.
Walking around town with your heads hung down,
WHO DAT!?!?
Saints on the ground,
Saints on the ground,
Don't you just love big games and all the smack talk that goes with them!
Good luck Vikings fans!
[Reply]
Kreth 04:47 PM 01-23-2010
Good luck Vikings fans!
Just remember that Herm Edwards and The Rock both picked the Vikes... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Ty Atkinson 05:12 PM 01-23-2010
Vikings fans will show up everywhere if they win Sunday, the teams playing great and have a amazing offense, I'm a jaguars fan not much for me to cheer about.

For people who hate Farve root for the vikings to go to and win the superbowl, Farve wants to go out on top!
[Reply]
acruce 07:38 PM 01-23-2010
Should be a good game tomorrow
[Reply]
acruce 07:40 PM 01-23-2010
we see tomorrow..:-)
[Reply]
joeobx 07:49 PM 01-23-2010
I bleed Burgundy and gold but I'm pulling for the vikings....I like the old man. THUNDER AND PLUNDER :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 08:04 PM 01-23-2010
"Oh, when the saints go marching in-Lord, how I want to be in that number....When the saints go marching in"
[Reply]
Kreth 08:27 PM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
"Oh, when the saints go marching in-Lord, how I want to be in that number....When the saints go marching in"
You realize that the Saints in that song are marching into heaven (in other words, dead), right? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MNSmoker 08:56 PM 01-23-2010
Good luck Vikings fans!
Absolutely. :-) But I'd like to add that Saints fans plus Vikings fans combined have nothing compared to Dallas fans. They talked a whole lot of trash leading up to last weeks game. Funny how that turned out. :-) It should be a fun one tomorrow. Both teams are coming off of convincing wins and are playing some fantastic football. I hope the game lives up to the hype (or the Vikings win in a route). :-)
[Reply]
0002S 09:05 PM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
You realize that the Saints in that song are marching into heaven (in other words, dead), right? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL :-):-)
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:14 PM 01-23-2010
Grew up in MN and been a Vikings fan as long as I can remember. Skol Vikings!
[Reply]
macpappy 09:23 PM 01-23-2010
Absolutely. :-) But I'd like to add that Saints fans plus Vikings fans combined have nothing compared to Dallas fans. They talked a whole lot of trash leading up to last weeks game. Funny how that turned out. :-) It should be a fun one tomorrow. Both teams are coming off of convincing wins and are playing some fantastic football. I hope the game lives up to the hype (or the Vikings win in a route). :-)
I'm just glad we can talk smack in here in a polite and respectful manner as compared to some other threads I've seen. But then again, there have been some Vikings fans calling our local sports radio shows and talking trash.

I expect either a game that lives up to the hype... or another blowout win by the Saints. (They tend to do that to "hot" teams that are supposed to beat them.)
[Reply]
0002S 09:26 PM 01-23-2010
I have nothing invested in this one, but if I had to pick I'd go with the Vikings because I want to see Farve get on before his second to the last...last...last retirement.
[Reply]
Kreth 10:53 PM 01-23-2010
or another blowout win by the Saints. (They tend to do that to "hot" teams that are supposed to beat them.)
Like Dallas? Oh, wait... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Up