Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Most powerful cigar you ever smoked?
ElkTwin 04:35 PM 10-28-2008
A PSD4 I had in Adelaide in '96 or so had me draped over the sofa in the Hyatt gasping like a boated carp.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 04:46 PM 10-28-2008
I love these "strongest 'gar" threads. I think a lot of the mentioned strong cigars are some of my favorites.
Macs make good yard gars.
Taboo SFO are pretty strong.
[Reply]
Dgar 04:52 PM 10-28-2008
I remeber smokling an Anejo last christmas, not typically a cigar that I think of as being too strong, but this one had my mouth watering and not in a good way. I think sometimes when we get our butt handed to us by a cigar it can be the circumstances,. Have we eaten, is Opus really a breakfast cigar etc...
[Reply]
chippewastud79 04:56 PM 10-28-2008
JdN Antano, first cigar to give me a headache. Not sure it has happened since either. :-)
[Reply]
weak_link 05:02 PM 10-28-2008
Throw me on the JdN Antanos pile as well.

Litto chisel made me sit down as well.
[Reply]
Cigarmark 05:07 PM 10-28-2008
LFD DL700 and Camacho Triple Maduro
[Reply]
duckmanco 05:46 PM 10-28-2008
The 601 green is it for me. It was about 35 min. in to the cigar that I noticed I was chuckling at nothing. I never got sick, but I knew that nicotine was was working her magic. With that said, that cigar is one of my fav's and still delivers smooth, rich flavor despite all the punch from the nicotine.
[Reply]
Ratters 05:48 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by doctorcue:
Macanudo... kills me every time.
:-):-)

The Antanos are pretty strong, but I only notice it on an empty stomach. Unless I haven't eaten I don't think I've ever gotten ill on nicotine.
[Reply]
8lug 05:48 PM 10-28-2008
vsg illusion kicked my but last night
[Reply]
GhostRyder 05:52 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
My guess would be a Camacho Croyolor (black band)... :-)
Just looked that up on the Camacho website. It was definitely the Coyolar. I remember this beauty now. I might have to revisit this stick to see if it has the same effect now that my n00bness has worn off a little bit. I have at least progressed to a FNG.
[Reply]
tobii3 06:12 PM 10-28-2008
best buzz I ever got was an RP Factory Select Sungrown Petit Corona.

I was at Merlefest in North Wilkesboro listening to Sam Bush......and fell out of my chair....then over my chair.....then through my chair....the whole time with a HUGE grin on my face.....great little smoke.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:13 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:

I was at Merlefest in North Wilkesboro listening to Sam Bush......and fell out of my chair....then over my chair.....then through my chair....the whole time with a HUGE grin on my face.....great little smoke.
O.K. Fess up. What were you drinking? :-)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 06:15 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:

I am guessing you forgot to set the brakes on the wheelchair :-)
[Reply]
matt3 06:25 PM 10-28-2008
Smoked a young Anejo the other day with only a half full stomach and about landed on my a$$ when I tried to stand up.
[Reply]
cbsmokin 07:08 PM 10-28-2008
Opus X or Camacho Triple Maduro are pretty strong.

Also, my very first Monte #2 was very surprising since they are so mild to start, but then, whamo!
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 07:10 PM 10-28-2008
La Flor Dbl Ligero Chisel
and camacho coyolar.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 07:19 PM 10-28-2008
The last 1/3 of a cuban Punch DC gives me a greatg buzz all the time...Also the SLR Titan is a good one...
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:26 PM 10-28-2008
Mine was the original El Rico Habano. The current ones are strong but the original blend from the early-mid 90's made in Little Havana were so strong they made my lips numb!

MCS
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:35 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by weak_link:
Throw me on the JdN Antanos pile as well.

Litto chisel made me sit down as well.
I remember when you smoked that Litto! You looked something like this > :-)

Originally Posted by Ratters:
:-):-)

The Antanos are pretty strong, but I only notice it on an empty stomach. Unless I haven't eaten I don't think I've ever gotten ill on nicotine.
What can I say you are a manly man!!! You smoke Triple Maduros for breakfast, JdN Antanos for lunch and Coyolars for dinner!!!

Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
La Flor Dbl Ligero Chisel
and camacho coyolar.
I remember when you smoked that Coyolar! You looked something like this > :-)

There is at least one guy at every Herf that turns green!!! I did a weak_link's house smoking my first Triple Maduro!!! :-)
[Reply]
REALMCCOY 07:37 PM 10-28-2008
It was probably because I had an early dinner, but the best nic buzz I have had was courtesy of a CAO Brazilia GOL! I held off on this one for six months. I was about half way done, standing around talking with some friends when I felt light-headed and almost fainted.:-) Not what I consider a real powerhouse but the only time I ever had my a$$ kicked by a cigar.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 34 > Last »
Up