Originally Posted by joeobx:
I keep mine the way they come.....just laziness
:-)
[Reply]
staminator 10:01 AM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
This is not true
This is not true
I thought cello helped cigars maintain their moisture content. Why is this not true? Hey..I'm still learning :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 10:12 AM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by staminator:
I thought cello helped cigars maintain their moisture content. Why is this not true? Hey..I'm still learning :-)
Cellophane is actually made from plant fibers, so unlike a plastic product, it's permeable.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ylo2na 06:47 AM 01-15-2011
I would agree that keeping the cello's on is the best way to store your smokes. Offers greater protection from damage. When I receive sticks without the cello's, I save up my used ones and slip them on. I have taken thousands of cello's off cigars and within a few months I found that the cigars (for me) do not do as well (aging, drying out, damage) and I replaced them with the cellos. Within a month or so, the one's replaced with the cello's seem to perk up (whatever that means) and I am happier with their appearance, feel, smell, and overall smoking qualities.
There are plenty of excellent smokes that are delivered without cellos and I am wondering what the cigar manufacturer knows by leaving them naked, or is it a financial decision not to add them?
Ylo2na
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up