Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>One click away
hotreds 08:47 AM 01-12-2011
I'd be a soprano, too. However, after mama lost her job I realized that I needed to cease and desist. In the last six months I've spent less than $100 on cigars.
[Reply]
HK3- 08:51 AM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Dude, I don't have the scratch yet to afford my own apartment outside the home I share with Grace. If I did, I'd have a room with 5 or 6 huge Aristocrats and all deliveries would go there.

Been having stuff shipped to my office -- at least I can get rid of the packaging there and carry the boxes home in my briefcase "diplomatic pouch" style. :-)
:-) - works great until she asks why you took a full box of cigars to work and then brought them back home.
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:53 AM 01-12-2011
A $600 purchase would have been epic!!!!

Lance, At least you dream big!!!
:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:53 AM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by zappaFREAK:
My wife is my control!
Yeah, my wife has an affection for this particular carving knife:-)

Originally Posted by massphatness:
Been having stuff shipped to my office -- at least I can get rid of the packaging there and carry the boxes home in my briefcase "diplomatic pouch" style. :-)
Unfortunately, my office is in the home. Then, I have to track down the UPS guy in the evening prior to reaching my home to tackle the package:-)
[Reply]
Katmancross 09:28 AM 01-15-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
That's why I don't use credit cards for "hobbies". Made that mistake a few years ago, and still have a ways to go before that card is paid off.
Amen, Brother.
I never use credit to buy sticks.
I'm broke now but 3 years ago, I made good money and I went nuts on a regular basis.
We were at a Xmas party, and my dear wife announces to the group what an ass I am. I begged her to please shut up. No one is going to be impressed and they are going to think I'm a jerk.
"He spent $1300 in one month on cigars!"
My jaw dropped and I couldn't look at anyone.
But it wasn't done on credit.
Now I hold my breath when I win something for $29. LOL!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up