Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
General Discussion>What do you hate doing?
yourchoice 09:24 PM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
Maybe you need some t-shirt folding lessons.
how-to-fold-a-t-shirt
After about the :04 second mark, I didn't see a t-shirt on the video!
[Reply]
Humpdebump 09:34 PM 03-16-2011
I hate picking up dog s@$t
[Reply]
cobra03 10:18 PM 03-16-2011
Any sort of shopping unless it involves cigars. Just walking into a store like wal-mart makes my blood pressure rise:-). Its even worse if im with my wife. Who needs 15 mins to pick out a tooth brush! ..... seriously.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:29 PM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
Any sort of shopping unless it involves cigars. Just walking into a store like wal-mart makes my blood pressure rise:-). Its even worse if im with my wife. Who needs 15 mins to pick out a tooth brush! ..... seriously.
+1 on this, for sure.
[Reply]
Devanmc 10:34 PM 03-16-2011
laundry

redoing something becuase it doesnt look right, to have the right version look like what you had in the first place. :-) probly doesnt even make sense.

getting in-trouble for using the right tools for a job because ur boss has a different way
[Reply]
smelly4tay 02:17 AM 03-17-2011
-The drive to work during rush-hour
-Caving in to the demands of people who naturally "expect" things.
-watching soap operas, infomercials, game shows, many reality shows. I get sucked in then realize 25 minutes later how lame I am.
-Finding XL tall stuff that isn't Phat Farm or something that makes me look like Anthony Bourdain (v-neck big n tall).
-getting serious about cooking when my wife doesn't.

----Throwing stuff away if I haven't touched, used, seen, worn, or talked about owning in the last 8 months!
[Reply]
Patrick B 02:30 AM 03-17-2011
Folding shirts. I have racks and every shirt I own gets hung up. Tshirts and all.

Painting. Can't stand it.

Cleaning the garage. Mine is in tatters right now. I'm going to break down soon and do a "move everything out and put back what I need" cleaning day and get rid of half the **** out there.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 05:11 AM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by Humpdebump:
Imagine how bad it would be if you actually had a dog!:-) Tee hee.

I hate taking down Christmas decorations. For years the bride and I have had a deal that I help put them up, but she takes them down when I'm not home. Works out well.
[Reply]
forgop 05:13 AM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
Cleaning the garage. Mine is in tatters right now. I'm going to break down soon and do a "move everything out and put back what I need" cleaning day and get rid of half the **** out there.
I did this over the past 2 weeks...Not 100% done, but both cars are back in now. It's sad when I literally have a 4 car garage that was twice the square footage as my last 3 car garage and had both vehicles in the drive. I felt bad for the trash man last week. :-)
[Reply]
Apoco 06:06 AM 03-17-2011
Physical therapy :-)

Talking on the phone. Meeting in person, texting, emailing, video chatting, Xbox live chat are all fine...but I HATE phone calls!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
E.J. 06:18 AM 03-17-2011
Cleaning up the dog chit... Summer is not so bad, twice a week when I mow the lawn, it just doesn't bother me... But during the Winter....ugh.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 06:29 AM 03-17-2011
I think it really depends on what kind of mood i'm in. Some days I dont mind doing things like dishes or laundry or taking the dog out, other days though, the thought of having to do those things makes me furious. :-)

Don't know why, just does. I usually end up doing them anyways to keep the wife happy.

But the one thing I absolutely hate doing is having to put out a really good cigar.
[Reply]
Lumpold 06:33 AM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by Humpdebump:
Depending on where I am, I agree with you. If my dog takes a dump on the street, or on a path somewhere round a lake, fine. I've discovered that looking where you are going and avoiding dog mess isn't always possible.

I've had to argue that, in the middle of the woods, if your kid picks up dog cr@p and eats it, maybe it's your fault for not teaching your kid that picking up things in the middle of a wood, and eating them, isn't a good idea. I firmly believe it's not my fault for letting my dog sh!t in the woods.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:38 AM 03-17-2011
Doing laundry and cleaning up behind the kids.
[Reply]
e-man67 06:47 AM 03-17-2011
Working out (but I do it), dieting, and pairing up socks for 4 people...oh and ironing.
[Reply]
zappaFREAK 07:35 AM 03-17-2011
Unclogging the toilet after my son has been in there!
[Reply]
wayner123 07:36 AM 03-17-2011
I hate to complain.
[Reply]
shilala 07:43 AM 03-17-2011
I don't like talking on the phone. I avoid it like the plague and seldom answer it. I'll let calls pile up for days, then return them all at once.
[Reply]
ucla695 08:58 AM 03-17-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
:-)
[Reply]
JaKaacH 09:03 AM 03-17-2011
Buying a car, dealing with the salesman's games...:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up