Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>My favorite... and some other things
Apoco 05:51 PM 07-15-2010
1) What is your dream (it'll never happen, but it is nice to dream) situation for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)
With 30 year Glen Fiddich, the lady of my dreams, a stellar cigar, and a .

2) What is your dream situation (it happens occasionally, just waiting for the next time) for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)
Positive news at work! 30 year Glen Fiddich and my dad/brother.

3) What is your favorite place to enjoy a smoke?
My basement. It happened once - I got chewed out for 2 weeks. Too bad, it is a GREAT place for a cigar

4) What is your favorite thing to be doing while enjoying a good cigar?
Relaxing. Watching TV, listening to classical music, talking with friends and family, etc.

5) What is your usual pasttime while enjoying a cigar?
See above

6) What is your usual place to enjoy a smoke?
Back Porch

7) Name 3 people (living) w/whome you'd like to enjoy a cigar?
My cousin (cystic fibrosis, so can't do anything that might hurt his lungs at all.)
A lady friend. (Asthmatic)
My friend Austin. Currently in Afghanistan.

8) Name 5 people from CA w/whom you'd like to herf.
Pretty much anyone. Lets just say the next 5 people after me :-)

9) Name 3 people (no longer living) w/whom you'd like to enjoy a smoke.
My mother's father. Never met him.
Captain Phil Harris.
Albert Einstein.

10) If we could get all of CA together for a herf, what would be your idea of a great herf (site, activities, drinks, cigars, etc... be as descriptive as you can)?
Don't overplan it. Let things happen as they happen :-). Ask people to bring their cigars and bring their beverages, and just let everyone do as they please.
[Reply]
Azaelius 04:30 AM 07-16-2010
Though this would be a great post to be my 100th...

1) What is your dream (it'll never happen, but it is nice to dream) situation for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

After defeating hordes and hordes of impure daemons in the name of the Emperor Of Mankind, I sit atop their purified (i.e. dead) bodies and light up the greatest cigar I can find, harvested on Holy Terra itself from the paradise Island of Kooba. Now, being a Grey Knight Justicar, merely using a match is not enough, so, I call my battle-brother Timerius over to light me up with his Heavy Flamer. Ah, the glory of Humanity and the Emperor.

Hey, you said dream situation You never said it had a geek limit.

2) What is your dream situation (it happens occasionally, just waiting for the next time) for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

Cool day, around 4 pm, I have an enthralling book with me, a LARGE glass of ice tea, and a cigar I've been looking forward to for a while, most likely Oliva, lol. And now, the entire evening all to myself, a good smoke and the turning of pages.

Usually on my porch.

Read. I'm boring, I know.

5) What is your usual pastime while enjoying a cigar?

Ummm.... read?

Uhhh... PORCH?!?!

7) Name 3 people (living) w/whom you'd like to enjoy a cigar?

a) Ron Perlman (actor)
b) My friend Tim (he's asthmatic, so he can't :-))
c) Leonardo DiCaprio. I like him. So sue me.

A, B, C, D, and E) I have no idea. at all. :-)

a) David Carradine (I know he probably never smoked cigars, but this is my fantasy dammit!)
b) Mark Twain
c) my grandfather Rupert whom I never met.

10) If we could get all of CA together for a herf, what would be your idea of a great herf (site, activities, drinks, cigars, etc... be as descriptive as you can)?

Glasgow, Scotland in a forest, making our own temporary stogie-smoking territory! Food, drinks, campfires, hikes, music, the works! All in one of the loveliest places on earth.

Man... I sound like a hippie. I'm not, I promise! I just look like one and occasionally have hippie-esque thoughts! :-)
[Reply]
benedic08 08:56 AM 07-16-2010

I dont dream really big.

My dream situation that happens occasionally is relaxing on the bed with just my tighty whities on smoking a monte #2 watching tv....

Favorite place is in my room... I love basking in the smoke..

Drinking my diet coke... My perfect pair....

Watching tv or watching a movie

In my room or somewhere inside the house.

Ron Jeremy , Andy Garcia and William Shatner

Anyone from CA! :-)

Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Matt Monro

In a tour touring all the cigar factories in cuba, complete with smoking flights, smoking buses, smoking restaurants, and smoking cruises.
[Reply]
Ogre 09:13 AM 07-16-2010
Guess its my turn, here we go.

sitting on stage with Ron White, enjoying a scotch and cigar

it will happen, EPIC HERF in november

My local B&M with friends

Spread the BS and enjoy a beverage

during the evening, relaxing on the front porch, talking to neighbors

Front porch

Ron White, Clint Eastwood, Colin Powell

Ggainey, Dunkell, Kelmac07,Don Fernando, Pnoon, icehog

George Burns, Ronald Regan, John Wayne

that would require more thought
[Reply]
bsmokin 09:22 AM 07-16-2010
First off... great thread! I like the take on the 'My Favorite' theme. I'm having fun reading other people's answers... it definitely helps to get to know people better.

Now for my answers....

On a beach in Figi, with Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston (naked, of course), with a cigar whose name and age I haven't yet discovered because it's that good.

On my father in law's boat on the bays of the South Jersey shore, on a beautiful sunny day, drinking a great cold beer, smoking a Parti salmon '01, reeling in a huge keeper flounder.

On the boat, fishing.

Fishing or reading on my back deck at home

Fishing or reading on my back deck at home

On my back deck at home

Sam Beam, Eddie Vedder, Jay Lenno

Don't know people well enough yet to say...

My Grandfather.
General Patton.
George Washington.

On the water, somewhere close enough to me that I could get there easily ... :-) Probably somewhere on the Jersey shore.
[Reply]
bsmokin 09:25 AM 07-16-2010
Originally Posted by benedic08:

My dream situation that happens occasionally is relaxing on the bed with just my tighty whities on smoking a monte #2 watching tv....
This is funny as hell!!! Not a picture I wanted in my head... but made me laugh at loud :-)
[Reply]
benedic08 06:51 PM 07-16-2010
Originally Posted by bsmokin:
This is funny as hell!!! Not a picture I wanted in my head... but made me laugh at loud :-)
No need to imagine the picture.. Here's my pic... just not the one in bed though.... its the couch one.... Enjoy! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:03 PM 07-16-2010
Originally Posted by benedic08:
No need to imagine the picture.. Here's my pic... just not the one in bed though.... its the couch one.... Enjoy! :-)
TMI Benedic TMI!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:36 AM 07-17-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
TMI Benedic TMI!!!
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
benedic08 10:04 AM 07-17-2010
LOLZ! :-) But really.... its very relaxing.... :-)

Just realized were getting OT... Continue the thread guys.... Its really fun to read the inputs of other people :-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 10:36 AM 07-17-2010
Overshare of the century. Thanks for the laugh Benedic
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up