Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>World Golf Tour.com online free golf game
kgoings 01:11 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Hey guys I had some credits laying around so I created a Country Club. If you accept my friend request. I can send you an invite to it.

Club Name Cigar Asylum
Club Owner newcigarz
SWEET! I am in! I wont be home from work till about 1:30AM EST. But I will accept. I was wondering what the deal with the Country Clubs were. Do you get a 'private course'?

Also curious, do you recommend buying some credits to get better gear? I was thinking of maybe spending $20.
[Reply]
newcigarz 01:15 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
SWEET! I am in! I wont be home from work till about 1:30AM EST. But I will accept. I was wondering what the deal with the Country Clubs were. Do you get a 'private course'?

Also curious, do you recommend buying some credits to get better gear? I was thinking of maybe spending $20.
Being a beta tester early on they had all kinds of deals for us to upgrade our equipment. There was great deal with 2 for 1 from American Express at one time. As silly as it may sound, purchasing better equipment will help your game. Especially a driver and putter.

Basically with the CC we get to set up our own tournaments and have our own forum too.

Right now we have space for 15 members. That can be upgraded as well if it takes off.
[Reply]
kgoings 01:21 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Being a beta tester early on they had all kinds of deals for us to upgrade our equipment. There was great deal with 2 for 1 from American Express at one time. As silly as it may sound, purchasing better equipment will help your game. Especially a driver and putter.

Basically with the CC we get to set up our own tournaments and have our own forum too.

Right now we have space for 15 members. That can be upgraded as well if it takes off.
I noticed some of the balls slow down the swing meter...or so it says. I played a higher level guy who was stopping and backing up his irons on the green...it was crazy.
[Reply]
newcigarz 01:25 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
I noticed some of the balls slow down the swing meter...or so it says. I played a higher level guy who was stopping and backing up his irons on the green...it was crazy.
yep, as far as credits go, balls are one of the least expensive worthwhile upgrades.
[Reply]
Beegerply 02:23 PM 02-02-2011
Love playing been on there for about a year under deadpalete
[Reply]
bishjd123 03:47 PM 02-02-2011
I haven't played in ages, but I'm on there as bishopjd.
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:03 PM 02-02-2011
Changed my putter and played my best 9 hole round so far. +2 with 1 birdie. I missed 1 eagle putt and was putting for birdie 8 of 9 holes. I wish I could play like that in real life. My birdie was on a 12' putt that broke down left, then up right. Got very lucky.
[Reply]
physiognomy 10:39 PM 02-02-2011
I've played a little off and on... This thread actually got me interested again & I have improved quite a bit. The infuriating thing is that I'm still (slightly) better in real life.
[Reply]
newcigarz 04:22 AM 02-03-2011
Played St. Andrews front 9 this morning. +1 pretty dismal, except sank a 50 footer for birdie and Silver putter award.
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:03 AM 02-05-2011
Hey Cigar Asylum Country Club members. I took a stab at creating a Tournament for us. It is only open to CA CC members and can be found in the tournaments section if you are a member.

CA St. Andrews Challenge. It's a 9-hole Unlimited play challenge on the front 9 of St. Andrew's. Unlimited Play and available for the next 72 hours.

Anyone who is out on WGT and wants to join, send me a friend request ( newcigarz ) and I will add you to the CC. Still have room for about 10 more players and then maybe I will upgrade if we get enough interest.
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:52 AM 02-05-2011
Ok so after a total meltdown and a triple bogey on the 7th hole, I have set the blistering pace in our Tournament of "Even". :-)
[Reply]
Flat4boxer 06:11 AM 02-05-2011
I may check this out.
[Reply]
yourchoice 06:37 AM 02-05-2011
I also had a triple bogey (a *cough* five-putt *cough* triple bogey). Ended up shooting +3.
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:44 AM 02-05-2011
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
I also had a triple bogey (a *cough* five-putt *cough* triple bogey). Ended up shooting +3.
I hate it when that happens. :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:52 AM 02-05-2011
So I just shot a -1.

I didn't set up a purse for this tournament, but the winner ( or 2nd place if I win :-) )of this tournament will get a 3 Pack of WGT Tour GI-SD Vapor Balls from me.

So keep shooting! :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 07:47 AM 02-05-2011
-2 :-)
[Reply]
stinkie 11:19 AM 02-05-2011
nice game just registered sm52stinkie

stinkie:-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 12:47 PM 02-05-2011
I suck at this!!!!
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:06 PM 02-05-2011
I got booted off the other night just as Kirk and I started playing a game.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 10:24 PM 02-05-2011
Just signed up.... MrMadur0
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
Up