Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is the best player in the NBA?
LeBron James 32 61.54%
Kobe Bryant 9 17.31%
Kevin Durant 2 3.85%
Other (specify) 4 7.69%
Show me the results 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Sports>Best Player in the NBA?
Don Fernando 02:27 PM 05-03-2010
Best players can only be Dan Gadzuric and Francisco Elson, why? because they are Dutch :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:03 PM 05-03-2010
Jordan owns the Bobcats now, so he's in the NBA too. Can I vote for him?
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 03:44 PM 05-12-2010
At the end of the day, one player is a winner and a champion; both of those are a must to be considered the best. That player is not LeBron James.

How many rings does Kobe have, 5?
[Reply]
Volt 04:13 PM 05-12-2010
The one with the least amout of arrests?
[Reply]
floydpink 05:11 PM 05-12-2010
Kobe without a doubt.
[Reply]
Mugen910 05:12 PM 05-12-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
The one with the least amout of arrests?
Hahah!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
forgop 05:16 PM 05-12-2010
Sorry, but I didn't realize anyone watched the NBA anymore.
[Reply]
NeuRon 09:29 PM 05-12-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
At the end of the day, one player is a winner and a champion; both of those are a must to be considered the best. That player is not LeBron James.

How many rings does Kobe have, 5?
Moses, He has 4. However, its not over till its over! Kobe hasnt won anything this year, and LeBron hasnt lost anything this year. Lets see where it goess.. As far as Kobe or LeBron, its apples and oranges IMO.. id like to see LeBron in a triangle offense, hehe

Originally Posted by forgop:
Sorry, but I didn't realize anyone watched the NBA anymore.
I could be wrong, but i noticed a few Non-NBA threads on this forum too; Maybe you could add a worthless post in one of those?
[Reply]
3SmokesaRound 09:43 PM 05-12-2010
My favorite player... Wade
To take the shot when the game is on the line... Kobe (and I can't stand him)
To build my franchise around... Dwight Howard
Scoring champion for the next 7 to 10 years ... Durant
Best player in the league... LeBron (has the triple double ability every game he plays)
[Reply]
floydpink 06:22 AM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
Moses, He has 4. However, its not over till its over! Kobe hasnt won anything this year, and LeBron hasnt lost anything this year. Lets see where it goess.. As far as Kobe or LeBron, its apples and oranges IMO.. id like to see LeBron in a triangle offense, hehe

I could be wrong, but i noticed a few Non-NBA threads on this forum too; Maybe you could add a worthless post in one of those?

You might get your wish next year.
Chicago still plays the triangle offense, right?
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:40 AM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by floydpink:
You might get your wish next year.
Chicago still plays the triangle offense, right?
I was actually thinking of starting a thread on where Lebron will end up next year. Or if he will leave the Cavs. This thread is as good as any. Any thoughts? I think most know where I would like him to end up, Chicago:-) Hey, we have the money, let's get him.
[Reply]
floydpink 08:50 AM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I was actually thinking of starting a thread on where Lebron will end up next year. Or if he will leave the Cavs. This thread is as good as any. Any thoughts? I think most know where I would like him to end up, Chicago:-) Hey, we have the money, let's get him.
Saw a funny report on ESPN that said after the way he played in Game 5, he owes it to Cleveland to stay, which ain't gonna happen.

I think he'd do better in Chicago but have a feeling it will be the Knicks who get him.

I have a feeling that tonight will be the last time you see Lebron in a Cavs jersey.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:52 AM 05-13-2010
Colin Cowherd is talking right now about LeBron on ESPN radio.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:54 AM 05-13-2010
If he leaves, that just goes to show you he is not a champion. Leave for what? The team is created around him. If he is smart, they'll fire the coach and bring in some new talent. LeBron is within striking distance of a Championship and grass is not going to be greener somewhere else.

If he leaves, it will be a testament to his true character of a child.

It's one thing to leave or ask to be traded your last year like Ray Bourque did, but this is hardly that. LeBron has had a tough time talking to ownership about crafting a better team. More to show that he is not the best as he can not assemble a complimentary "team". Not 4 guys and LeBron.
[Reply]
wayner123 09:02 AM 05-13-2010
I think Lebron will stay in Cleveland. While it is the saddest city in the USA, they have put a lot into him. The city has, not just the Cavs. They are doing everything they can to get a championship for him, you can see that in the people they picked up this year. But just like the Suns in the West, they seem to fall short when it comes playoff time.
[Reply]
floydpink 09:06 AM 05-13-2010
I remember reading rumors of Lebron hopping the pond to Europe if they could come up with 50 million a year in salary. That seems like the least likely option.

One thing for sure, it won't be Orlando and that suits me fine as we've had enough drama around here.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:10 AM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
If he leaves, that just goes to show you he is not a champion. Leave for what? The team is created around him. If he is smart, they'll fire the coach and bring in some new talent. LeBron is within striking distance of a Championship and grass is not going to be greener somewhere else.

If he leaves, it will be a testament to his true character of a child.

It's one thing to leave or ask to be traded your last year like Ray Bourque did, but this is hardly that. LeBron has had a tough time talking to ownership about crafting a better team. More to show that he is not the best as he can not assemble a complimentary "team". Not 4 guys and LeBron.
No love for Lebron Moses?:-)

I still would love to see him come to Chicago. After all, he did say its the best city in America:-)
[Reply]
floydpink 09:23 AM 05-13-2010
No love for Lebron Moses?:-)

I still would love to see him come to Chicago. After all, he did say its the best city in America:D
He did? I saw him say Brooklyn was, which made me think the Nets had a shot.

Probably talking out his ass or kissing Jay Z's again.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:27 AM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by floydpink:
He did? I saw him say Brooklyn was, which made me think the Nets had a shot.

Probably talking out his ass or kissing Jay Z's again.
:-):-) He said that about Brooklyn too??

Maybe he is on crack or something:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:06 PM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
It's over! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up