Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Sweet Tits
MedicCook 10:04 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by etznova:
not sure I didn't really get to go last year and i can't picture what one your taking about
Behind left-center on one of the apartment buildings where people used to sit in chairs and watch the game, they built actual bleacher seating and started charging admission. The Cub's wanted a cut of the money. When they refused to give the Cubs money the team put up a big advertising sign up which blcked the view of the field from the people on the bulding.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:05 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Did they take down the billboard that was blocking the roof top bleachers across the street?
They did settle that dispute, Ryan.

Nice I my wife got us Cub v sox bleacher tix a couple of years ago and it is an insane time. I recommend getting there very early and have time to stay around WrigleyVile for a few hours afterward
Sounds like a plan! :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:07 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
They did settle that dispute, Ryan.
The whole thing was very childish. Unfortunately is just another example of how sports is more about the $$$ instead of the fans.
[Reply]
etznova 10:07 PM 03-22-2010
ok i can't help myself
[Reply]
etznova 10:10 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Behind left-center on one of the apartment buildings where people used to sit in chairs and watch the game, they built actual bleacher seating and started charging admission. The Cub's wanted a cut of the money. When they refused to give the Cubs money the team put up a big advertising sign up which blcked the view of the field from the people on the bulding.
Oh yeah ok now i remember and like Icehog said thats all been rectified
[Reply]
hotreds 07:18 AM 03-23-2010
Ah-ha! So THAT's why you got bleacher seats!
[Reply]
Blueface 08:35 AM 03-23-2010
oops sorry

thread saver
one more for good measure
THANK YOU so much for making this thread worthwhile for me.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:36 AM 03-23-2010
Thank you for keeping this thread on track! Who the heck (in Oregon) cares about Cubs Tickets??? Tits are much more important! :-)
[Reply]
etznova 06:01 PM 03-23-2010
i will continue to do what i can for you guys
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up