Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
General Discussion>Ph34r the cute ones.
spectrrr 03:50 AM 11-22-2009
Shush you, don't pay mr instigator no mind, none at all.:-)
I pulled it once, I'll pull it again: Browncoats stick together :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Wraiith 09:42 AM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
I pulled it once, I'll pull it again: Browncoats stick together :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
HAhahahaha, HELL YES!

For that..... BOMB FRANCIS!!!

done.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:50 AM 11-22-2009
That's my girl :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 09:50 AM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by Wraiith:
BOMB FRANCIS AND FERDIE!!!
Fixed that for you. Might as well take out both of the master instigators...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:54 AM 11-22-2009
ok, someone get me Jeff's addy. I think we should team up for this one Francis, we can bury the hatches for this.
[Reply]
amyelizabeth 09:58 AM 11-22-2009
Only a lefty when I shoot, damn right eye doesn't like to focus! Hm...maybe that does make me angry.

Maybe that does mean I need to bomb someone.
I shoot left-handed, too, Jackie. It's weird when you're predominately right-handed, huh?
[Reply]
colimo 10:47 AM 11-22-2009
and here we thought she was dangerous before.....now she's got guns....sheesh...what is this world coming to....:-)

glad im not in her sights...i got away with one unscathed...
[Reply]
Slavac 12:01 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by colimo:
and here we thought she was dangerous before.....now she's got guns....sheesh...what is this world coming to....:-)

glad im not in her sights...i got away with one unscathed...
Hehe those are my toys, but she's still pretty scary, especially in the morning before coffee.
[Reply]
Slavac 12:02 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
Nice guns especially the XD's :-) first pic striker indicator is cocked back and ready to fire.

I keep on hearing that the 45 is more "accurate"then the 9mm what do you think?
I don't think you'll find an appreciable difference between 9mm and 45acp accuracy. However, my 9mm is a 4" gun and my .45 is a 5". The longer slide/barrel/so forth makes for a far more accurate pistol with very reduced recoil.

Love my .45 :-)
[Reply]
Wraiith 03:28 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by Slavac:
Hehe those are my toys, but she's still pretty scary, especially in the morning before coffee.
Scowl. No more donuts for you.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 03:31 PM 11-22-2009
Scowl. No more dog nuts for you.
Fixed it for you Jackie!!! Please don't shoot me...
[Reply]
dogface_313 04:56 PM 11-22-2009
Is that the aimpoint micro? if so how do you like it? also how do you like that single point sling, I have never tried one always been with 3 points.
[Reply]
alley00p 07:24 PM 11-22-2009
I don't think you'll find an appreciable difference between 9mm and 45acp accuracy. However, my 9mm is a 4" gun and my .45 is a 5". The longer slide/barrel/so forth makes for a far more accurate pistol with very reduced recoil.

Love my .45 :-)
:-)

My carry piece is a Springfield Armory V-10 Ultra Compact .45 :-)

My competition pistol is a ParaOrdance P-14.45 with modified magazines so they hold 17 rounds. :-)
[Reply]
amyelizabeth 07:29 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Is that the aimpoint micro? if so how do you like it? also how do you like that single point sling, I have never tried one always been with 3 points.
I can answer the first part: it IS the Aimpoint Micro T-1. He just put it on his gun and started using it recently. From what he's told me, he really likes it. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:19 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
ok, someone get me Jeff's addy. I think we should team up for this one Francis, we can bury the hatches for this.
He don't scare me, I already hit him :-):-):-)

Addy sent :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:20 PM 11-22-2009
HAhahahaha, HELL YES!

For that..... BOMB FRANCIS!!!

done.
Hey! :-)
You already flattened me once, isn't there a rule or something about double dipping? :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:21 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by amyelizabeth:
I can answer the first part: it IS the Aimpoint Micro T-1. He just put it on his gun and started using it recently. From what he's told me, he really likes it. :-)
I've been drooling over that thing too............
[Reply]
Slavac 08:29 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
The Micro is an early x-mas gift from the lovely AmyElizabeth. It's leaps and bounds above the EoTech my dad 'borrowed' (can't show him my goodies, he likes to borrow them and as a good son, how do you say no?).

I like the single point slings because they ride better with armor and I like the ease of getting my gun on and off, coupled with the ability to let my gun hang when/if I have to transition to my secondary. I don't think I'll go back to 2pt or 3pt slings.
[Reply]
Slavac 08:31 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by alley00p:

My carry piece is a Springfield Armory V-10 Ultra Compact .45 :-)

My competition pistol is a ParaOrdance P-14.45 with modified magazines so they hold 17 rounds. :-)
[Reply]
alley00p 09:34 PM 11-22-2009
Very Nice!! Brad, how do you like yours?

Mine has a magwell, to accomodate the basepads on the magazines. I shot "Limited" class in USPSA, so my Para has a fiberoptic front sight and and a rear sight that has a small ring. If you center the front sight tube in the rear ring, the .45 makes a nice big hole where it's aimed! :-)

A lot of the guys I shoot with, use electronic Aimpoints. But if you use anything other than open sights, you have to shoot in "Open" class. Most of them, shoot 1911 model pistols in .38 Super. Most of them also put comps on the front, too. If I wanted to shoot my V-10 in competition, I'd automatically be in "Open", because of the built in compensator on the front.

Have you ever tried out USPSA? I would think you and Amy would enjoy it! I know for a fact that there are a number of clubs that support "practical shooting" in your area! Check out the website here: USPSA.org :-)

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up