Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Free Los Lectores Cigars
jsnake 11:56 AM 02-23-2010
The generous nature of a BOTL continues to amaze me. Very cool.
[Reply]
T.G 11:57 AM 02-23-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Well done, Adam. :-)
I think you mean Zulu. I didn't do anything here besides pay the man an honest compliment.
[Reply]
dannysguitar 01:25 PM 02-23-2010
Very nice! I used to smoke these when I first started smoking cigars. Haven't revisited them in over a year. Anyway, congrats!
[Reply]
bigswol2 04:39 PM 02-23-2010
Very nice gesture. U may want to keep a fiver asided. I did the same thing years ago once I got into the bolder blends. Now that I'm a little more seasoned I tend to love both the powerhouses and the mild smokes. I smoked so many heavybodied smokes I think its now in my tenure that I can appreciate the nuances of a milder smoke.
[Reply]
pennjones 01:03 PM 03-01-2010
So I got these in the mail today. Thanks again Zulu! I fired one up ROTT, because it had a humi pack in it, and I figured it'd be safe. It was a good mild cigar. Took me about 1.5 hours to smoke, but I enjoyed it on the lanai with the sun in my face. Drank grape kool aid with it. I noted a lot of citrus taste in this, and it was mild throughout. Not very complex, but good overall. It did require a few touch ups because of wanky burns, but they were easily corrected. Overall a good cigar which I'm sure will be better in time. Thanks Zulu!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up