Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje Avion
maninblack 04:13 PM 09-24-2011
I haven't tried one yet. Almost bought a box, but I went with the Fausto's instead. I've heard the Avion is better. I freaking love the Fausto's.
[Reply]
DaBear 05:19 PM 09-24-2011
I've mostly heard the Faustos are better and I have to agree. That said, the Avions are still fantastic smokes, the Faustos just have a slight edge on em.
[Reply]
neoflex 10:02 AM 09-25-2011
Originally Posted by Boz:
Have you had the Fausto? If so, how do they compare? I havent had the Avion but enjoyed the Fausto's.
I honestly prefer the Fausto to the Avion. I have had 4 Avions and two were stinkers and the other two were good. I think the Avions need to be smoked on the drier side as mine would start to get very spongy by the midway point and go to hell. I noticed this with the first two so I dry boxed the other two before smoking them and they did much better. I did have one which I didn't count as the 4 that I smoked that just had a weird taste on the wrapper so every time I would lick my lips I would get an acrid taste on my palatte so I put it down at a 1/4". I sum that one up as a fluke stick but these will do best if stored between 62-65% in my opinion. Even with that I feel the Fausto sizes just work better for the blend. Been going through Faustos like a freight train.
[Reply]
ktblunden 10:53 AM 09-29-2011
I had my first Avion a couple weeks ago at a lounge and it was a little too moist to really hit the spot. I got a couple in a trade recently and I'm going to give them a nice long rest in my cooler at 63% before I try the next one. I've had a couple Faustos and they were a little on the fresh side. I think they're going to be tasty when they calm down a little though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up