Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cubans on CBid?
bleedingshrimp 10:31 PM 02-18-2010
I'm down for a box split....in half with an axe!!!
[Reply]
newlifetaxidermy 06:09 AM 02-19-2010
JR had something like this recently....supposedly made with pre-embargo cuban tobacco. $39.95 for a box of 20 if I remember correctly. I passed on that one and I shall pass on this one as well.
[Reply]
ChasDen 08:21 PM 02-19-2010
Category: PRIVATE AUCTION :-)

Then why can I see it without being logged in :-)

Chas
[Reply]
Neuromancer 08:40 PM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
And I have some beach-front property to sell ya.......... in Arizona........ :-)

Besides, the last Prez made it illegal for any American to buy or sell Cuban contraband. Technically, it no longer matters if it was here already or not.
Those sticks are made from pre-embargo Cuban tobacco...not illegal...but they're crapola...
[Reply]
njstone 07:30 PM 02-20-2010
There may be a touch of pre-embargo tobacco in them, but that doesn't mean they're good. The Camacho Pre-Embargo uses like 1 small leaf of PE tobacco in each stick, for example, though I've never had one of those.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:34 PM 02-20-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Those sticks are made from pre-embargo Cuban tobacco...not illegal...but they're crapola...
A spinkle of pre-embargo Cuban tobacco, and a boatload of crap. :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:42 PM 02-20-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
It's amazing that this so called pre-embargo Cuban Tobacco went unnoticed during the boom years.:-) I smoked one a few years ago that was gifted to me. I can remember the smoke because it was unforgettably forgettable.:-) Seriously though it was like smoking warm air and nothing else. I think if I rolled up some grass clippings inside a leaf off the Oak tree out back it would have a more enjoyable flavor. Yes, it was that bad.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up