Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Pinar Del Río Habano Oscuro
Boobar 04:53 PM 02-16-2009
Excellent review, I saw these in one of my new magazines and they peaked my interest.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:11 PM 02-16-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Now I want to try the Habano!!!
Habano Sun-grown that is!!!:-)
[Reply]
TomHagen 11:10 PM 02-21-2009
Thanks for the review! I have wanted to get someone's take on these. Sounds great. I would now like to try one. Great review and pics!
[Reply]
rahbass 09:31 AM 02-24-2009
Ok guys I have been thinking, I may run a raffle tomorrow , a 1 to 100 type of thing...
To Give away a FREE BOX of Pinar Del Rio Sun Grown Corona. But i want to make sure that i have the support of all of you here. So if you guy want this .. Let me hear YA!!!..

PS: I will log back in later on the day around 8pm to see your responses..
[Reply]
TomHagen 09:44 AM 02-24-2009
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss! I am in!
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:58 AM 02-24-2009
Originally Posted by rahbass:
Ok guys I have been thinking, I may run a raffle tomorrow , a 1 to 100 type of thing...
To Give away a FREE BOX of Pinar Del Rio Sun Grown Corona. But i want to make sure that i have the support of all of you here. So if you guy want this .. Let me hear YA!!!..

PS: I will log back in later on the day around 8pm to see your responses..
I'll get everyone's attention!!!

I posted a contest thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10877

[Reply]
rahbass 03:11 PM 02-24-2009
Thank you my friend, PM me you addres. so i can send you a 5 pack..

I'll get everyone's attention!!!

I posted a contest thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10877

[Reply]
Skywalker 04:15 PM 02-24-2009
Originally Posted by rahbass:
Thank you my friend, PM me you addres. so i can send you a 5 pack..
Wow!!! Thank you!!!

PM sent!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:27 AM 11-25-2009
I've bumped this to give a comparison to the current Pinar Del Rio oscuro toro - Fail Thread!

I've have had plenty of cigars that had construction issues, however I have never given a review of a bad stick without trying it again for comparison!:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 11:31 AM 11-25-2009
I've bumped this to give a comparison to the current Pinar Del Rio oscuro toro - Fail Thread!

I've have had plenty of cigars that had construction issues, however I have never given a review of a bad stick without trying it again for comparison!:-)
I got all excited thinking there was a contest and wondered why it hadn't shown up in New Posts. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:41 AM 11-25-2009
Raffle/contest support given!:-) An awesome gesture by the way.

Darn it! I got all excited too. Just looked at the date. It was a good contest too.
[Reply]
OHRD 11:57 AM 11-25-2009
Very nice looking burn, thanks for the review--haven't heard of these!
[Reply]
roughrider 12:12 PM 11-25-2009
I've yet to try anything from the PDR line. I gotta pick some up. Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 02:58 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by roughrider:
I've yet to try anything from the PDR line. I gotta pick some up. Thanks for the review.
The PDR Habano Robusto is a really nice smoke:-)

[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:10 PM 11-28-2009
Now I want to try the Habano!!!
Have you tried the HSG as of yet Darrell?
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:56 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Yes Mario, Darrell smoked it on Thanksgiving with me. They suck imo. I bought a box awhile ago and been trying to give them away. They are just not doing it for me.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:13 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Yes Mario, Darrell smoked it on Thanksgiving with me. They suck imo. I bought a box awhile ago and been trying to give them away. They are just not doing it for me.
Just wanted to make sure he had a chance to try one. I think the HSG's are alright. The Oscuro's are good though! Sorry that you didn't dig them Huy.:-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 06:14 PM 11-28-2009
It's okay mario, can't like everything. I've had the oscuro lancero, it was mehhh, didn't make me want to buy more but not a bad smoke.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:20 AM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Just wanted to make sure he had a chance to try one. I think the HSG's are alright. The Oscuro's are good though! Sorry that you didn't dig them Huy.:-)
I do like the HSG, however I love the Oscuro!!! Thanks for asking!!!
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 12:27 AM 12-04-2009
Darrell I have a Habano for you,I'll give it you you next herf.Great reviey now I want to try a oscuro :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up