Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Recommendations for Ipad
Explore 09:21 PM 11-08-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
We went with the $20/month data plan for our iPads. We use WiFi where we can but it's nice to have the cellular as a backup.

For us it's cheaper than paying for WiFi anywhere...
If you travel internationally , check data rates. Prepaid rates for both cell and data service are often far far more reasonable than in the USA.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:56 PM 11-08-2012
I have used the Cellular and WiFi in Europe; both worked well. Just added international service to my plan for the time I was overseas.
[Reply]
forgop 08:39 PM 11-09-2012
I'm thinking that I'll get the mini for my daughters for Christmas this year as a single gift rather than a bunch of crap around the house. Plus a significantly cooler gadget will be much better leverage/motivation to getting their chores done.
[Reply]
MACS 02:57 AM 02-06-2013
Question for ipad users... if I bought the 16GB iPad... can you add memory to it, like you can a laptop or computer?

Not sure I'll need it, but my music is already on there, and if I add movies... I can see sucking up space fast.
[Reply]
Blueface 06:08 AM 02-06-2013
Originally Posted by MACS:
Question for ipad users... if I bought the 16GB iPad... can you add memory to it, like you can a laptop or computer?

Not sure I'll need it, but my music is already on there, and if I add movies... I can see sucking up space fast.
No.
What you choose is what you are stuck with.
There are external storage options but are not cheap and defeat purpose of iPad.
I have the 64 and have used up around 35 so far.
My iPhone is. 32 and only has 11 left.
Depends on how you use it but considering Apple will likely soon eliminate the 16 model, get a 32 at minimum.
[Reply]
MACS 08:19 AM 02-07-2013
Well that sucks... I got the 16 already and used 5GB of space just adding my music. LOL!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up