Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Weekly discussion for "The Shield"
lenguamor 06:37 PM 10-29-2008
Corrine is such a little *****.

She was always the weak link; Cavanaugh saw it first and exploited it. Now she's going to be the one who undoes Mackey, if the plotline holds.

Anyone else think Mackey might be headed to his last roundup?
[Reply]
rack04 06:44 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
Corrine is such a little *****.

She was always the weak link; Cavanaugh saw it first and exploited it. Now she's going to be the one who undoes Mackey, if the plotline holds.

Anyone else think Mackey might be headed to his last roundup?
I agree Corrine must be killed. She knows too much. Wait, sorry I got caught up in the moment. I think the writers have built up Mackey too much just to let him get killed by that punk Shane. I'm really suprized we haven't seen more of Tavon (sp?). Maybe he's the one that kills Shane.
[Reply]
lenguamor 06:52 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by rack04:
I agree Corrine must be killed. She knows too much. Wait, sorry I got caught up in the moment. I think the writers have built up Mackey too much just to let him get killed by that punk Shane. I'm really suprized we haven't seen more of Tavon (sp?). Maybe he's the one that kills Shane.
It would be just, precisely the kind of perverse plot twist that Sutter would love to leave us with to have Shane survive and Mackey die.

But no, Shane is too much of a punk in the end to cap Mackey.
[Reply]
Darrell 06:35 PM 11-03-2008
4 episodes left...
[Reply]
Darrell 11:24 PM 11-04-2008
3 episodes left...

Things are getting INTENSE!
[Reply]
Darrell 12:32 PM 11-05-2008
What do you think Admiral?

What's going to happen? I think Claudette and Dutch are going to take Vic down, by force. I get that feeling and it's just the kind of twist the writers would throw at us.
[Reply]
Redbaron 01:10 PM 11-05-2008
I wanna see Ronnie go scott free, shane dead and vic in a cell with Antwon Mitchell.

I would love to see Dutch shoot Shane.
[Reply]
rack04 07:59 PM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by Redbaron:
I wanna see Ronnie go scott free, shane dead and vic in a cell with Antwon Mitchell.

I would love to see Dutch shoot Shane.
Does Dutch even have a gun? :-) I just don't see anything happening to Vic. After 8 seasons of making Vic out to be a bad ass I highly doubt he can be taken down by mere mortals.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:10 PM 11-05-2008
Does Dutch even have a gun? :-) I just don't see anything happening to Vic. After 8 seasons of making Vic out to be a bad ass I highly doubt he can be taken down by mere mortals.
7 seasons, Justin. :-)
[Reply]
Ken 09:33 AM 11-06-2008
Does Dutch even have a gun? :-)
Dutch don't need no stickin' gun, he'll choke the life out of ya'.:-)
[Reply]
gpugliese 12:35 PM 11-09-2008
This show keeps getting better and better. I'm enjoying how they are spending "quality" time with Shane & family, almost as if they are working towards some sort of redemption for them, while bedeviling Vic & Ronnie and foreshadowing their downfall.

But then again with these writers, they could easily throw the entire show 180*, which is the awesome part!
[Reply]
Darrell 06:37 PM 11-12-2008
We have 2 episodes left.

Any word if the finale will be 2 hours? I sure as hell hope so! :-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 07:17 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
We have 2 episodes left.

Any word if the finale will be 2 hours? I sure as hell hope so! :-)
Haven't found anything about it, but I would sure think it would need two hours to wrap everything up!
[Reply]
icehog3 03:41 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
Haven't found anything about it, but I would sure think it would need two hours to wrap everything up!
I think the last couple season finales have been 90 minutes, so that is what I would guess.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:21 PM 11-17-2008
After tomorrow we have 1 more episode and then no more episodes, forever. :-)
[Reply]
RichardW 10:50 PM 11-17-2008
...sighh...:-)
[Reply]
rack04 05:31 AM 11-18-2008
Talk about buzz kill.
[Reply]
Gophernut 11:58 AM 11-18-2008
Talk about buzz kill.
This is certainly a show that I will miss. When does Rescue Me start up again?
[Reply]
Redbaron 09:23 PM 11-18-2008
Speechless after tonight's episode.
[Reply]
gpugliese 09:54 PM 11-18-2008
Holy **** this show kicks all sorts of ass. IMHO, Vic taking immunity cemented his death at the hands of Ronnie.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Up