Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cain F Lancero....aka the "Showstopper"
whodeeni 09:19 AM 11-16-2010
Sounds like an awesome smoke! Ian any studio tabac events headed my
way? (GA)
[Reply]
jkstewart1 09:49 AM 11-16-2010
Sounds like it's time to go huntin'. Thanks for the review! Have to see if my local B&M will be in the loop on this one.
[Reply]
rizzle 11:34 AM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by joetownhound:
nice review Eddie:-)
Where the heck have you been?
[Reply]
guado 12:31 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I've been trying to figure that out too! :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:33 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Sounds like an awesome smoke! Ian any studio tabac events headed my
way? (GA)
The Executive Board is meeting twice in the next few weeks. By mid-Dec. all reps will have the week in which the tour will be in the area. At that point, they'll begin booking dates. As dates are booked, they'll be put up on StudioTobac.com.

I gave a few lancero's out over the past few days, and it has been extremely well received.

To whoever mentioned this being the first Studio Tobac project, you are correct. Just wait until you see the sampler for the tour next year. We have some VERY COOL cigars in it. All will be unreleased, and likely never for sale in the future sizes.
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:36 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
If you ask me....and I know you were just dying to ask me (ha!).....I've heard rumors and have the suspiscion myself that he and John Huber are going to collaborate on a project. If anyone else has heard this rumor, fill us in as I could see the two styles meshing pretty well.
Jon put this to rest a week or so ago. Not happening.
[Reply]
bigjohnny 08:42 PM 11-17-2010
I was also lucky enough to smoke the Cain F Lancero and all I have to say is holy cheese it will knock your dink in the dirt. Such a lovely spicy stick with a retrohale that is so unique and it is in a world of it's own. Never have I smoked a cigar with such a punch, spice and taste all in one stick. It is not one of my favorites, IT IS MY FAVORITE. Thanks Oliva for making such awesome smokes and reinventing the cigar, pushing the envelope and bringing pure pleasure to our palates. Keep it up and Bryan Scholle thanks for the surprise, I love ya bro, and Happy Ashes from Big Johnny of the BJC@ Tampa Humidor
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 09:36 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Jon put this to rest a week or so ago. Not happening.
Thank you for the clarification.....this rumor has been swirling around our cigar shop almost as bad as the Cam Newton-Auburn-Mississsippi State investigation. :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:01 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Grr...jealous doesn't begin to describe how I feel towards you right now :-) lol
Sent a little package out to you on Wednesday that should arrive today. Look forward to seeing your review!
[Reply]
Brutus2600 06:11 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Sent a little package out to you on Wednesday that should arrive today. Look forward to seeing your review!
:-)

I'll post it as soon as it's done :-) Might not smoke it ROTT...but perhaps tomorrow, lol :-)
[Reply]
joetownhound 03:10 AM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I poke in every now and then
[Reply]
longknocker 03:45 AM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by joetownhound:
I poke in every now and then
GM, Dennis!:-) Great Review Of The Cain, BTW, Brother!:-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 06:57 AM 12-22-2010
Oh man I need to try some of these!
[Reply]
e-man67 11:28 AM 12-22-2010
Cain F's are one of the few Olivas I like..I wish they would make a regular production F lancero..I would love to try one.
[Reply]
waffle 12:05 PM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by e-man67:
Cain F's are one of the few Olivas I like..I wish they would make a regular production F lancero..I would love to try one.
Next time we hang, you and I can split the one I got from a certain Oliva Rep...
[Reply]
staminator 02:05 PM 12-22-2010
For a strong smoke, I do like the Cain F toro. I can't wait to try this size.
[Reply]
hscmit 02:47 PM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by staminator:
For a strong smoke, I do like the Cain F toro. I can't wait to try this size.
good luck finding one nick
[Reply]
guitar4001 03:16 PM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by McSmokey:
Can't wait to get my hands on these bad boys nice review! :-)
great brand...great smoke.
[Reply]
jmsremax 05:28 PM 12-22-2010
I'm not trying to be an ass but if they won't be available for sale then what's the point of the cigar? This seems more exclusive than some of the tat releases :-)
[Reply]
staminator 08:52 PM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by hscmit:
good luck finding one nick
Why is this such an exclusive release?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up