Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>2010 Texas Cigar Festival @ Serious Cigars
jitzy 01:36 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
Yes Dion is that tall! I'm 6 ft, don't know how tall he is but my neck was hurting LOL.
so then you must have got a lot of free cigars from him :-):-):-) sorry Frank I couldn't resist, you can't just lob a pitch in there and expect no one to swing at it.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 01:59 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by jitzy:
so then you must have got a lot of free cigars from him :-):-):-) sorry Frank I couldn't resist, you can't just lob a pitch in there and expect no one to swing at it.
LOL damn Joe I didn't even see that coming! :-)
[Reply]
tx_tuff 02:01 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Homebrewer:
Wow! I knew nothing about this event, but I'd like to go next year. Might be worth the trip to Texas.
This year was the first one, well the first one Serious Cigars did. A couple years ago another shop had a Texas Cigar Festival but it wasn't near as good. I hope Serious does it again next year, I think they are.
[Reply]
kydsid 02:07 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
This year was the first one, well the first one Serious Cigars did. A couple years ago another shop had a Texas Cigar Festival but it wasn't near as good. I hope Serious does it again next year, I think they are.
If they do it again next year better buy tickets early because they won't still be around the day of like this year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up