gravel 01:57 PM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by sigsauer:
Geoff...PM sent
I fear for my mailbox.
[Reply]
bruceolee 02:03 PM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by gravel:
I fear for my mailbox.
you should its our favorite pastime destroying them. they're evil. its in the bible i'm sure of it!
[Reply]
gravel 09:32 AM 01-08-2022
On a mid December day I responded to a simple question in my dms, “What is your address? You need to be welcomed back properly.” Thinking at most I might receive a fiver I responded with my address.

Twice. My mistake.

My mailbox and modestly size tupperdor were obliterated by these two anonymous brothers. I had to buy more supplies for another tupperdor to contain the insanity. As for the mailbox? USPS will get right on it!

It started innocently enough:

But there was nothing innocent about this. This was gleeful destruction.

I’ve done my best to catalog the destruction:At this point my dear wife was giving me the side eye. “I am certain I didn’t order anything!”
I have thanked both of these brothers privately. I wanted to share this with the rest of you while keeping this somewhat private (and it also keeps everyone else on their toes). When I entered my sabbatical, I was exhausted. During my sabbatical we were working through some difficult stuff with my kids (we still are). These random acts of destruction were of great encouragement to me and I couldn’t stop looking at these cigars.

This community truly is special.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:56 AM 01-08-2022
Woohoo, nice hit lads!
[Reply]
bruceolee 10:04 AM 01-08-2022
People do not understand how hard a Pastors life really is. it truly is a labor of love what you do Geoff and a true calling. Unless you're a Joel Osteen you don't get into this because it's easy to get rich. You deserve it brother! Great hit! :-) God bless you!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:41 AM 01-09-2022
This one made me smile big time....congrats Geoff, and kudos to the bombers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up