Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>One of The WORST days I've had...
lightning9191 06:17 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Actually I'm going to see my girlfriend for the first time in a month today...I'm hoping it will be QUITE eventful! :-)
You don't have to give us the update about that when you get back...
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:24 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by lightning9191:
You don't have to give us the update about that when you get back...
wouldnt it be funny if she....
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 08:27 PM 01-18-2009
So its starts out with my lil bro and I trying to go to the movies. Well that never happened because there was line coming out the door of the damn place and the parking lot was full, including the adjacent lots. So we decide to go to Circuit City and Barnes and Noble. That goes fine, until I walk out to the parking lot and find the bumper of my fathers car is thrashed. No one left a note, it was a hit and run.

Now I'm thoroughly pissed off, so I decide to go home and have a little herf with my cigar buddies down at our local bar/restuarant. I figured a nice cigar will help me relax and cool off. Apparently not. We're in the middle of hanging out when a man comes over. "Put those F***ing stogies out, they stink!"
My friends told him "Ok" becuase I was too livid to even talk at this point.

We of course (by my command), kept smoking. Now, I'm the kind of guy who doesnt like conflict. If he had calmly walked over to us and asked politely, I actually might have considered it.

Needless to say, he was belligerent, and I am livid.

Worst.Day.Ever.
**** bro- Let me know when you want to herf it up man, i cannot wait to meet ya buddy, Your to nice of a guy for this **** to have happened to ya :-)

If it makes ya feel better- I HAVE YET TO SMOKE A CIGAR and Fully Enjoy it... Sense i was still in vegas at my own place.. so.. what... going on 2 months?
[Reply]
Blueface 06:15 AM 01-19-2009
So its starts out with my lil bro and I trying to go to the movies. Well that never happened because there was line coming out the door of the damn place and the parking lot was full, including the adjacent lots. So we decide to go to Circuit City and Barnes and Noble. That goes fine, until I walk out to the parking lot and find the bumper of my fathers car is thrashed. No one left a note, it was a hit and run.

Now I'm thoroughly pissed off, so I decide to go home and have a little herf with my cigar buddies down at our local bar/restuarant. I figured a nice cigar will help me relax and cool off. Apparently not. We're in the middle of hanging out when a man comes over. "Put those F***ing stogies out, they stink!"
My friends told him "Ok" becuase I was too livid to even talk at this point.

We of course (by my command), kept smoking. Now, I'm the kind of guy who doesnt like conflict. If he had calmly walked over to us and asked politely, I actually might have considered it.

Needless to say, he was belligerent, and I am livid.

Worst.Day.Ever.
Sorry to hear about it.
Certainly not a lucky day to say the least.
On the flip side, write it off as a very eventful day if that is amongst the worst days you have ever had.
You are very fortunate.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:52 AM 01-19-2009
I wish some of my good days were this "bad"
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up