Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Anyone Else Notice People Going Coconuts?
Stephen 07:17 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
I know straight from the coconut it's supposed to be some of the healthiest stuff on earth, refined and bottled not so sure.
I know for the longest time my parents used coconut water as a natural laxative. I find it amusing that people are drinking this for health reasons. Maybe some of them are just full of crap.:-)
[Reply]
Wanger 08:56 AM 08-10-2011
Hadn't heard about the laxative effects, but did use it while training and during my last triathlon. Had it in my water bottles with some Nuun tabs. Worked well for me, and no runs. :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 09:20 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Hadn't heard about the laxative effects, but did use it while training and during my last triathlon. Had it in my water bottles with some Nuun tabs. Worked well for me, and no runs. :-)
You ran but no runs. How is that poss......oh nevermind. :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 09:26 AM 08-10-2011
The Zico tastes like crap for some reason and around here there almost $3 a pop. Find yourself an Asian or Mexican grocery and they usually have fresh young coconut for only 99 cents, at least round these parts. Throw it n the fridge for a few hours chop the top stick in the straw and your golden :-). Plus when you're done crack the coconut on the sidewalk and you have fresh young coconut meat :-).
[Reply]
neoflex 09:30 AM 08-10-2011
I absolutely hate coconut so I will never fall into this fad.
[Reply]
Tyler 09:32 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by bonjing:
The Zico tastes like crap for some reason and around here there almost $3 a pop. Find yourself an Asian or Mexican grocery and they usually have fresh young coconut for only 99 cents, at least round these parts. Throw it n the fridge for a few hours chop the top stick in the straw and your golden :-). Plus when you're done crack the coconut on the sidewalk and you have fresh young coconut meat :-).
I might have to check it out. I didn't buy the Zico though I only tried a sip of someone's at the house when they weren't looking haha.
[Reply]
AD720 09:32 AM 08-10-2011
Huge fan, although I didn't like the Zico. I prefer the Vito Coco brand.

I also just got so Coconut Milk pops with are great too! http://www.turtlemountain.com/produc..._org_fudge_bar
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up