Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Out of my Padded Room I Peek
Starscream 07:40 PM 12-14-2009
Welcome back!
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 10:17 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Reading this made my day. Welcome home my friend, you have been missed.
Thanks, Al! Good to be back. I smoked a stogie you sent me in celebration of Bama's win in the SEC Championship. Niice smoke for a great game!:-) Thanks to you and all the BOTL/SOTL that have made coming home easy. :-)
[Reply]
Volt 03:17 AM 12-15-2009
Welcome Tim. Glad to see and hear you doing a bit better. Time to herf now!
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 11:12 AM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
Welcome Tim. Glad to see and hear you doing a bit better. Time to herf now!
You got that right! Like herfin'!:-) Thanks for the kind words buddy!:-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 11:28 AM 12-30-2009
Hey Tim! Still have the guncabador? Someone just started a thread about one.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26681
[Reply]
Coach Deg 11:34 AM 12-30-2009
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
Sorry about everything you are going through. Everything happens for a reason.
I went through a divorce five years ago. Follow your 7 rules and you should end up in good shape!
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 06:13 PM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Hey Tim! Still have the guncabador? Someone just started a thread about one.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26681
I do! still working great. Thanks for the heads-up. I stay tuned.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 06:22 PM 04-24-2010
Good to see you, Tim! How's it going? :-)
[Reply]
Volt 06:26 PM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
:-)

[Reply]
smokeyscotch 06:36 PM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Going great, Joe! Just hanging out watching it storm with some great company:-)

Hold your horses, man :-)

How you been doing, Bro?
[Reply]
Volt 06:47 PM 04-24-2010
Doing well, missing some good Bama weather. VA is still a bit chilly, I'm looking forward to the 80's coming and staying. Mostly riding my motorcycle and herfing in my shed on Thurs nights with some local BOTLs, good times although simple. I want to get down and visit my folks in July if I can make work come together.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 07:22 PM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by smokeyscotch:

3. Your truest friends are the one's still there when the shite happens. Let the other's go their way.

4. Some things in life will never make sense. Forget about it and fire up a stogie.

5. Cigars will return the love they are given. Well, unless its Cremosas we're talking about. So, keep that humi checked.

6. Don't always seek love. Let it find you. Be patient. That's the hard part.

7. Don't be ashamed to tell your friends what is going on in your life and withdraw from them. That one is for you all. I'm sorry I did not trust you more. There was probably a lot of good advise I missed due to that.

I apologize for withdrawing. Sorry I didn't share the pain. My biggest regret is someone might have been going through similar pain and I could have helped them.

Hope you'll have me back everyone! I missed you! And maybe one day someone will here the words, "I'm your Huckleberry"! Old story the newbs might not get. It will come in time. :-)

My best to everyone,

smokeyscotch :-)
Been there, done that...got several t-shirts to prove it...welcome back...:-)
[Reply]
Thaplumbr 07:25 PM 04-24-2010
Glad to see ya back Tim!!
[Reply]
BlackDog 10:04 PM 04-24-2010
Sounds like it's been a tough road. I'm glad you came out on top, and glad you're back among friends.
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 02:27 PM 04-25-2010
Doing well, missing some good Bama weather. VA is still a bit chilly, I'm looking forward to the 80's coming and staying. Mostly riding my motorcycle and herfing in my shed on Thurs nights with some local BOTLs, good times although simple. I want to get down and visit my folks in July if I can make work come together.
Give me a yell. We'll have a stogie :-)

Thanks everyone for your sentiments. As VOLT mentioned "good times although simple", that's how I'm living right now. Met a one in a million girl. Loves camping with me, enjoying a smoke and cold beer. She has turned me on to a little Merlot in the evenings and we just hang out and enjoy home and living. Never been this content other than the economy. but that's everyone right now, I think.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up