Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Another snork thread... kinda
wayner123 11:16 AM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by guitar4001:
there is a vid on youtube with some guy teaching about retrohaling...he is WAY too into the method.
There are quite a few vids about retrohaling and french inhale. Although this method is neither. Maybe I should do a vid if I have not conveyed clearly how it's done.
[Reply]
guitar4001 11:23 AM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
There are quite a few vids about retrohaling and french inhale. Although this method is neither. Maybe I should do a vid if I have not conveyed clearly how it's done.
VIDS are always welcome. They guy that I saw claimed to have invested the retrohaling word and had all sorts of diagrams detailing how it worked...can you say overboard?
[Reply]
Bill86 06:42 PM 12-22-2010
Originally Posted by guitar4001:
VIDS are always welcome. They guy that I saw claimed to have invested the retrohaling word and had all sorts of diagrams detailing how it worked...can you say overboard?
Yep his videos are very......meh. But you are right he claims to have invented the world "retro-hale" even brings science into it. Seems to me with how into cigars or how much he suggests you do with a cigar turns the enjoyment into a homework assignment or at least makes it feel like work.

Or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't retro hale every draw, purge the cigar 4 times, flambe' or fire purge the cigar 1-2 times, while focusing on the thirds and picking out the tastes/smells. I'm pretty sure with what he does he's overheating the cigar at some point, but that is just my opinion.
[Reply]
hotreds 06:51 PM 12-22-2010
It's supposed to be relaxing enjoyment, not a foray into the mathematical and physicism sciences!
[Reply]
wayner123 07:09 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
It's supposed to be relaxing enjoyment, not a foray into the mathematical and physicism sciences!
For some that may be enjoyable to do.
[Reply]
wayner123 02:41 PM 03-31-2011
I just wanted to bump this thread because I have been using this method over the past few months. It has helped my sinuses a great deal.

I have also done some other experiments of sorts with the same cigar. I find that with traditional snorking, I would get a slight burn which immediately made my mind go to spices. But with the method I outlined, there is no burn and the flavors come across in a different (better, imo) way.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 04:22 AM 04-02-2011
I shall give this one a try
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up