Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
General Discussion>road trip, advice needed
Sauer Grapes 10:16 PM 10-28-2008
Combine the VA and MD people into one meeting/herf. Dave hosts one heluva herf.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:48 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by detroitpha357:
All that traveling and your not going to have a smoke with the Detroit Crew:-)
well, if you can move Detroit to the east coast before the spring, we'll be happy to herf with you.
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:52 AM 10-29-2008
If I have a solid date,I will try to host a herf for you guys :-)
[Reply]
Sailkat 05:53 AM 10-29-2008
It's on the way to Las Vegas :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 06:54 AM 10-29-2008
Don I will drive to MA so you can take NJ out of the loop.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 07:01 AM 10-29-2008
This is looking like a great time.
[Reply]
icantbejon 07:37 AM 10-29-2008
I don't really have recommendations for ya, cause it sounds like you've already got a lot on your plate. However, I can reduce the load a bit. By the time you make it to the States, I'll be up in Virginia. So, I can link up with what VA herf you plan and meet you guys there. If I can get a babysitter, maybe I'll even bring the wif.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:39 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Don I will drive to MA so you can take NJ out of the loop.
No way Al, the highlight of the trip will be the skinny dipping in your pool :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 05:44 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
well, if you can move Detroit to the east coast before the spring, we'll be happy to herf with you.
Let me see what I can do:-) Might be tough:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:13 AM 11-30-2008
Simon and I took a map of the US and set out a little route. Al, you are off the hook, we decided to skip NJ as you are coming to MA anyway, so no skinny dipping :-)

the plans are:
fly to Orlando, hook up with Ucubed & S0lefule as they will accompany us during our American trip, herf a bit in Orlando and drive to keys next day to visit Madurofan & The Big Island smokeshop, then back to Miami and party. Next day visit Little Havana and herf with the local crew (and whoever wants to join, tampa crew?). Then it is off to Alabama, Ft Rucker to visit av8tor and taste some of the beef jerky he makes. Next on the agenda is a massive SC herf, we will try to arrange that we are in SC on a saturday so everybody can come (norther florida guys, georgia guys, SC and NC guys, maybe even some VA guys). After that we will visit Fayetteville, NC to fill Tobii's humidors :-). Washington DC and Maryland are for the next day. Then it is off to see Shilala's workshop in the woods of Pennsylvania before we drive up to Rochester NY to bomb Conch, DBall & Ambientboy :-) last day of the east coast tour will be in Mass for a nice herf with the MassHoles @ Bao's windmill.

Then it's of to Las Vegas (yeah, not a roadtrip, we will fly) for some exitement. Booze, stripclubs, gambling and herfing.
[Reply]
rck70 11:43 AM 11-30-2008
when you get dates locked in let me know......
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:52 PM 11-30-2008
we will probably arrive the 2nd or the 3rd week of may
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 01:03 PM 11-30-2008
I'm in for the central Florida herf... can't wait!!!
[Reply]
Cigarcop 01:19 PM 11-30-2008
This trip sounds like loads of fun, If Shilala has room for an extra person I'm in :-)
[Reply]
Mikepd 01:25 PM 11-30-2008
So i'm thinking i will make the trip for NY and Ma, since its all with in driving distance and also Vegas sounds petty tempting, Andy you said theres floor space at your place right? Keep me in the loop!
[Reply]
thetpi825 01:36 PM 11-30-2008
Let me know when ya'll are going to be in South Carolina so I can make the trip up there too.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:40 PM 11-30-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
This trip sounds like loads of fun, If Shilala has room for an extra person I'm in :-)
If Scott doesn't have the space, we will find a place to herf somewhere close where there is room for one (or more, guess there will be more botl's in PA) more.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 03:00 PM 11-30-2008
Cigarcop,

Keep me in the loop, I may be able to plan a trip down your way in around that time and meet up with our visitor:-)
[Reply]
shilala 06:32 PM 11-30-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
If Scott doesn't have the space, we will find a place to herf somewhere close where there is room for one (or more, guess there will be more botl's in PA) more.
Originally Posted by BroncoHorvath:
Cigarcop,

Keep me in the loop, I may be able to plan a trip down your way in around that time and meet up with our visitor:-)
Our place is little but we have a nice smoking space on the back porch.
So far as my "shop" goes, it's just a 16'x12' shed full of tools. :-) It's not very dramatic but it works. :-) Add to that I live in town and "my shop in the woods" isn't at all "a shop in the woods".
If for some reason the weather is crappy or whatever there's a bar just a block away and I saw a sign yesterday that says they're still allowed to smoke in there.
I could talk to them about hosting a herf there and see if it's cool. Let me know if that sounds kosher.
We can certainly eat and entertain here, but we don't smoke in the house. That's why we built the porch.
Kerri and I would love to have all of you. It'd be our pleasure. :-)
[Reply]
KidRock 06:49 PM 11-30-2008
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
The only tip I have is you better not drive through my state without letting me know or there will be consequences :-)

That is solid advice especially comming from Albert
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up