Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>One of those great cigar times...
elderboy02 08:04 AM 06-21-2009
That is awesome Ian! :-)

What is his twitter name?
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:05 AM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
:-)
Honestly, I didn't take any pictures. I brought my camera but we ended up just hanging out and chatting and it was really low key. There was no one else on the patio and I didn't want to act like some crazed fan running inside looking for someone to take a picture of us. If we do it again sometime I'll take one then, just didn't seem appropriate at the time.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:11 AM 06-21-2009
Wow that's a great experience you'll never forget!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
[Reply]
dunng 08:13 AM 06-21-2009
Wow, that is an awesome story! :-)
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 08:15 AM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Honestly, I didn't take any pictures. I brought my camera but we ended up just hanging out and chatting and it was really low key. There was no one else on the patio and I didn't want to act like some crazed fan running inside looking for someone to take a picture of us. If we do it again sometime I'll take one then, just didn't seem appropriate at the time.
Completely understandable and probably key to a second visit.

Who would have thought? Very nice story Ian, sounds like you are a great salesman - you sold him on the idea and it sounds like he trusted you pretty quickly. Now if only you can get him and Carson to sit down with a few Olivias you might help turn this whole thing around!
[Reply]
hotreds 08:17 AM 06-21-2009
Hmmm- a thought- I wonder if he speaks Spanish? Since he uses a Spanish name. It'd be funny to twitter him in espanol and see if one gets an answer.
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:26 AM 06-21-2009
Sounds like it was a great day!
[Reply]
SmokinApe 08:52 AM 06-21-2009
Great story, shame you didn't get to meet a Baltimore Raven tho...
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:58 AM 06-21-2009
You know it's a great thing Ian but I have to say it's really no surprise.People that are passionate about cigars are naturally connected,me thinks :-)

Totally cool story Bro,thanks for sharing!
[Reply]
ucla695 09:30 AM 06-21-2009
Great story! I can't imagine how cool it'd be to smoke a cigar with someone from your favorite team. :-)

Originally Posted by SmokinApe:
Great story, shame you didn't get to meet a Baltimore Raven tho...
Exactly my sentiments......except replace Ravens with Steelers. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up