Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>I think I have a problem....
poker 10:12 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by BradSacramento:
you guys are killing me. Don't tell me EVERYONE falls.......
There are around 2400 other members here that share your pain. :-)
[Reply]
BradNC 10:14 AM 06-18-2009
Thanks OLS. That gives me some hope rather than thinking I need to get a second job and some Vaseline to use to slicken up the slope so I don't get a rash. :-)
[Reply]
lightning9191 10:25 AM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by BamBam:
We have jackets :-)
Are they windbreakers like Surfstyle jackets? :-) We would be so cool....
[Reply]
ahc4353 10:27 AM 06-18-2009
And the problem is............:-)
[Reply]
LordOfWu 10:35 AM 06-18-2009
Yes, everyone falls

It doesn't stop

Please keep your head and arms in the vehicle at all times, buckle up and enjoy the ride!
[Reply]
trader1974 11:20 AM 06-18-2009
LOL, I feel your pain. I made my first box purchase last month, a box of JDN Antanos Gran Consuls. I told myself that I would just smoke those for awhile and that would hold me since they are my favorites. Since then, I have just happened to wander into a couple of cigar shops and picked up some new sticks that I just had to try at least once, like La Riqueza and LFD Double Ligero, oh yeah and a Tempus. I mean they were new items in these stores and I was lucky to happen across them, right? Oh and did I mention I'm getting ready to make a trip here any minute back to the local b&m? :-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 01:00 PM 06-18-2009
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:02 PM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by BradSacramento:
I still consider myself somewhat new to the cigar experience. However, I think I have a problem due to the following:

1. I come to this site every day before I even check my email accounts for work and personal.

2. I check out the site during the day after making sure everyone else is working. :-)

3. When shopping or looking at the prices of things, I compare it to the prices of cigars...like....I could buy a 5er of Tatuaje, La Riqueza, El triunfador, etc., for that much...

The only thing that is keeping me from going completely nuts is fighting off the urge to use anything but my 100ct desktop humi - it has been great for keeping my purchases "in check" so to speak.

I just wanted to share my illness....Hi, my name is Brad and I have a cigar problem.....
sounds to me like you are just like the rest of us.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up