Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Justified - DISCUSSION THREAD
RightAJ 03:50 PM 03-17-2010
Definitely coming back from more... gotta see if they can develope the character though, thats what makes a show

aj
[Reply]
Darrell 12:23 AM 03-18-2010
I am pretty sold on it.

I like the character so far, I liked this episode.

I have the series set up on the DVR.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 01:30 PM 03-18-2010
As I'm sitting and watching the beginning a little light bulb in my head started flashing letting me know something seemed very familiar here, then watching the intro credits up popped the name of Elmore Leonard, one of my favorite writers...this episode "Fire In The Hole" was scripted from a short story by Leonard that I just read a few months ago and while I was reading it I thought Raylan Givens would make a great character for a TV show, and voila, here he is...keep watching guys, it's only going to get better...
[Reply]
muhren 01:39 PM 03-19-2010
My :-) = Don't know if I can keep coming back to a show that's main premise is threatening the main character's life each time. We all know he's not going to die, or the show would be over.

IF they bring in some other characters who bite it, I'll be in. If it all centers on him, I don't know...we'll see how episode two goes.

Olyphant carried the first show with confidence, but the surrounding characters were a little weak.

I'd give it an 'eh' but we'll see!
[Reply]
PeteSB75 07:21 AM 03-22-2010
I have a serious problem now. My DVR will only record two shows at a time. So, Tuesdays at 10, what the hell? Sarah has been enjoying Parenthood, certainly entertaining. That leaves me to decide between V and Justified. Looks like it will be Justified for now, as I really enjoyed the pilot, and FX has a good track record, as far as I am concerned, with Rescue Me and The Shield.
[Reply]
homerjay19 09:44 AM 03-22-2010
Two great shows, won't your DVR just record the re-airing of Justified if it is in conflict with other shows?

Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
I have a serious problem now. My DVR will only record two shows at a time. So, Tuesdays at 10, what the hell? Sarah has been enjoying Parenthood, certainly entertaining. That leaves me to decide between V and Justified. Looks like it will be Justified for now, as I really enjoyed the pilot, and FX has a good track record, as far as I am concerned, with Rescue Me and The Shield.

[Reply]
PeteSB75 12:09 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by homerjay19:
Two great shows, won't your DVR just record the re-airing of Justified if it is in conflict with other shows?
If I set it to record every airing of the show, it probably would, but would still complain about the new broadcast each week. Alternative is for me to set it manually each week, and what are the chances of that happening...
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 12:22 PM 03-22-2010
Watched the first episode last evening.
Pretty good, but I'll reserve judgement until a few more episodes air.
[Reply]
GKitty 03:26 PM 03-23-2010
It's Tuesday!! Woot?
[Reply]
Darrell 03:27 PM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
It's Tuesday!! Woot?
:-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 01:57 PM 03-24-2010
I'm hooked. Episode II reeled me in like a fish! Glad I set this up as a series recording.:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 10:14 AM 03-25-2010
Yep, this is a good show. I'm enjoying it a whole lot. :-) :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:22 PM 03-28-2010
I'll be watching this show again:-)
[Reply]
safariguy 03:32 PM 03-28-2010
I was reeled in by the trailers. I have now watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them. The only thing I don't care for is the girl who shot her husband. I hope she gets killed. "Why Ray Lynn. I had suuuuch a cruuush on yooouuuu!"
[Reply]
captain53 03:36 PM 03-28-2010
I missed the first episode but saw the second one and thought it was pretty good but nothing too great. Sort of a second rate takeoff of Clint Eastwood to me. Will keep watching for sure.
[Reply]
GKitty 09:38 AM 03-30-2010
ok.. this week, I'm sure.... :-)

[Reply]
Darrell 09:38 AM 03-30-2010
ok.. this week, I'm sure.... :-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:42 AM 03-30-2010
I'm wondering when we're going to get to meet Arlo. He sounds like a treat.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:45 AM 03-30-2010
I'm wondering when we're going to get to meet Arlo. He sounds like a treat.
Yeah, I have a feeling that he has a lot of skeletons in his closet where Arlo is concerned.
[Reply]
RightAJ 03:11 PM 03-30-2010
Looking forward to a new episode tonight!

aj
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 34 > Last »
Up