Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
General Discussion>I <3 you guys!
Footbag 09:49 AM 01-28-2009
Nice to see which side you've chosen... It's very unfortunate to see that someone is requiring you to take a side when you have friend on both sites.
[Reply]
Blaylock 09:50 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Andyman:
Wow! I never knew Puff was an occult dressed up in a snobby cigar site disguise. I guess I was brainwashed! :-)
:-)

Darrell, glad to see you didn't compromise your personal values.
[Reply]
Scottw 09:50 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Donnie is correct.

Jon forbid me to come to CA and to talk to any of my friends here. He said he wanted a “hardcore” mod team with no ties to any other cigar board or it’s members.

I said **** that.
Hey buddy,

What a sh*tty position to be put in. Trying to help a guy out and then he imposes some bullsh*t rule on you. Thanks for being a true friend and BOTL, glad you are here!
[Reply]
poker 10:00 AM 01-28-2009
Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me. You know how us old guys get. :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:01 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
unless you are Peter's age, you aren't old :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:02 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
unless you are Peter's age, you aren't old :-)
:-) :-) and a very large :-)
[Reply]
DBall 10:02 AM 01-28-2009
Cranky? :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 10:02 AM 01-28-2009
Someone once told me that my job required me to leave all of my friends behind and not to speak to them, I can’t do that. You guys are the reason that I’m here, I’m lucky to have most of you as friends.

Seriously.
Good for you Darrell!!!
Would do the same.

Kelly,
Just wait until you start pissing in your pants instead of the bowl 'cause you simply thought you were done.
If not there yet, it is certainly on the horizon and something to look forward to.
On that note, I need to go change.:-)
[Reply]
skeeter 10:04 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Darrell, I have been considering stepping up after reading Chip's post this morning. Is it impossible to go over there to help the newbies and maybe mitigate some of Jon's actions and still keep friends here?
I guess Chip could step up and be a mod over there, since he is not registered here.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:04 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-) :-) and a very large :-)
:-) just sayin your the epitome of age around these parts :-)
[Reply]
taltos 10:04 AM 01-28-2009
Wait until you pee your pants because you were just holding your other thumb in your hand.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:06 AM 01-28-2009
Glad to have you here Darrell, it is absolutely ridiculous that Jon could enforce or demand all mods to have no other ties. :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:08 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Glad to have you here Darrell, it is absolutely ridiculous that Jon could enforce or demand all mods to have no other ties. :-)
actually whats ridiculous is the other mods there are so messed up in the head they are willing to let the gestapo control them like that.
it only happened to Darrell twice :-)
[Reply]
piperman 10:09 AM 01-28-2009
Unfortunately, it is impossible. If you have never taken any of my posts as fact, please take this one. If you decide to question what I’m saying and pursue the position, it was great talking with you – as you will be forbidden to come here again.

And just HOW can he do that, does he own your computer? Does he have spy over here? makes no sense to me, glad you quit even if you are mean. :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 10:10 AM 01-28-2009
My wife keeps telling me I can't get together with my poker buddies on Wednesdays anymore.

In the spirit of this thread, I am gonna tell her to pound salt.:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:10 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by piperman:
And just HOW can he do that, does he own your computer? Does he have spy over here? makes no sense to me, glad you quit even if you are mean. :-)
I'm sure he has spies over here and even his own account.
[Reply]
ahc4353 10:15 AM 01-28-2009
Good reading:

HERE

And HERE
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:17 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Good reading:

HERE

And HERE
and here
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 10:17 AM 01-28-2009
Darrell glad to have you here. Very sorry you got put into a position to make that kind of decision.
You went from a "mean d" to "Big D" in my book!
Really good to have you around.
Kevin :-) :-)

[Reply]
piperman 10:17 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
I'm sure he has spies over here and even his own account.
Well that may be true but he does not have access to the user name "real name" it would be his word against anyone else. that is BS.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up