Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Metal!!!
pnoon 09:26 AM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
In flames and As i lay dying were amazing tho.
As I Lay Dying?
:-)
[Reply]
Godofgravity 09:49 AM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Killjoy:
I have seen them live twice. Big Gene Hoglan fan, actually big Strapping Young Lad fan. It was wierd, they played in total darkness and showed an animated film of them playing. wierd
I've heard a lot of people say the Dethklok live show really sucked. Gotta love the TV show though.
[Reply]
silentjon 10:03 AM 01-27-2009
I have seen them live twice. Big Gene Hoglan fan, actually big Strapping Young Lad fan. It was wierd, they played in total darkness and showed an animated film of them playing. wierd

I also really like The Haunted, At the Gates...Carcass, all the Gothenburg stuff really. I am a bit old school so I listen to alot of Venom and the Possessed, Death Angel and Testament too.

I love hardcore too, hatebreed...Sick Of It All, Dillinger Escape Plan, Coalesce. Madball...Bane...Hope Conspiracy. At work right now I am listening to Gojira...If you dont know then definately worth checking out.
At the Gates and Carcass - two great metal bands.:-)
[Reply]
Killjoy 03:40 PM 01-28-2009
Listened to nothing but swedish death stuff today..that remind me I gotta check on an order....
[Reply]
goalie204 06:32 PM 02-01-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
As I Lay Dying?
yes
[Reply]
goalie204 06:33 PM 02-01-2009
got the new lamb of god, album is called wrath. Download styles. Release date is feb 24th.
[Reply]
floydpink 07:19 PM 02-01-2009
I have no idea what you guys are talking bout with this lamb stuff.

I'm so old I still consider Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden to be metal which probaly qualifies me to be uncool and out of touch.:-)
[Reply]
silentjon 05:26 AM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:

I'm so old I still consider Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden to be metal which probaly qualifies me to be uncool and out of touch.:-)
I still listen to them. :-)
[Reply]
Killjoy 07:38 AM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
got the new lamb of god, album is called wrath. Download styles. Release date is feb 24th.

My favourite new Lamb Of God song is Contractor. I will be getting it the day it comes out. I have heard like half of the record through different venues.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:40 AM 02-02-2009
One of the best concerts I've seen to date was Maiden on the Brave New World tour. It was the first US date, at MSG. Dickinson and Adrian Smith had just rejoined the band. Openers were Halford and Queensryche.
[Reply]
goalie204 08:07 AM 02-02-2009
My favourite new Lamb Of God song is Contractor. I will be getting it the day it comes out. I have heard like half of the record through different venues.

want a link to dl the album?
[Reply]
Killjoy 08:22 AM 02-02-2009
I would love a link lol!!!
[Reply]
The Professor 08:32 AM 02-02-2009
Used to listen to metal as a kid, then stopped for some reason. Started listening again for the gym b/c it really gets me amp'd up. :-)
[Reply]
Killjoy 08:56 AM 02-02-2009
wicked sweet!!!!
[Reply]
tobii3 09:50 AM 02-02-2009

and to think, I have albums (yes, ALBUMS) from some groups that broke up BEFORE most of these "new" bands and members were even BORN.

[Reply]
croatan 09:50 AM 02-02-2009
Guys, I've removed the download link. Looks like copyright infringement to me. And we can't have links to illegally download content on here.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:51 PM 02-02-2009
BIG Metal-head here as well. Been to so many Metal shows its hard to even count anymore.

Seen so many awesome metal bands and feel lucky to have seen Pantera before they split up. Saw Superjoint Ritual and DOWN too so its all good :-)

Speaking of Lamb of God, their concerts are so wicked! I'm pretty sure I went deaf after their show for a week and I've been to tons of metal shows but they take the cake for loudest.

Hatebreed is the most insane pit I've ever been in though.

Anybody pick up the new Amon Amarth album? It rocks!!!
[Reply]
Killjoy 03:05 PM 02-02-2009
I have seen Hatebreed 6 times..first time was in 1997. Seen Lamb of God 5 times. Amon Amart is okish..but really that into them. I am really digging the new God Forbid and cant wait for the new Gojira that is on its way. I was (an am ) a huge Pantera fan, I saw them like 6 times or so lol...saw Damage Plan twice

(press credentials are a wonderful thing)
[Reply]
Godofgravity 03:22 PM 02-02-2009
...cant wait for the new Gojira that is on its way.
Another new Gojira? "The Way of All Flesh" just came out a couple months ago. Don't get me wrong, love them and another new album would be sweet, just seems too soon.
[Reply]
Killjoy 03:31 PM 02-02-2009
I have it shipped to the house lol!!!

they are going to be headlining a tour
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Up