Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Haters gonna hate!
LasciviousXXX 09:35 AM 03-06-2012
Well DC, I see both subtle and more blatant messages are lost on you...
[Reply]
fencefixer 09:39 AM 03-06-2012
No, trust me, I got it.

Would you be so kind and close the thread? It seems to be heading a direction I did not intend it to.
[Reply]
Remo 09:41 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
No, trust me, I got it.

Would you be so kind and close the thread? It seems to be heading a direction I did not intend it to.
I think DC's comments got lost in translation, kinda like texting on the phone. I think DC gets the joke and replied in kind :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:42 AM 03-06-2012
No, trust me, I got it.

I'm not generally a fan of closing threads unless there is a real need (forum violations,etc). The thread will eventually wither away as less and less people post in it, which is my hope.

:-)
[Reply]
Remo 09:47 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Would you prefer us to call you Smitty???
[Reply]
pnoon 10:00 AM 03-06-2012
While I fully support the new smiley and the message, it was neither my idea nor my action that made it happen. I am not the one deserving of the kudos.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BlkDrew 10:11 AM 03-06-2012
How is it done?
[Reply]
chand 10:18 AM 03-06-2012
bish
[Reply]
Whee 10:21 AM 03-06-2012
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
chand 10:22 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
markem 10:25 AM 03-06-2012
Gentlemen, I think that the point has been made. Now it just looks like elementary school bullying. Let it die.
[Reply]
chand 10:29 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by markem:
Gentlemen, I think that the point has been made. Now it just looks like elementary school bullying. Let it die.
This kids are much more viscous! Don't let their innocent looking faces fool you.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:06 AM 03-06-2012
It's a conspiracy! It must have been IceHog3 because my bish-level is higher than his bish-level and he's using unethical and foul methods to slow down my game! :-)
Originally Posted by pnoon:
While I fully support the new smiley and the message, it was neither my idea nor my action that made it happen. I am not the one deserving of the kudos.
Posted via Mobile Device
For the record, it wasn't me either.

And I completely believe that your "bish" level is much, much higher than mine, Mr. Fixer. :-)
[Reply]
fencefixer 11:41 AM 03-06-2012
You believe I post only to raise my post count, not sure what it's good for anyway, but yes I got the message (Týr PMd me).

Some people are thin skinned, some are on the defensive, some don't understand sarcasm, some want things PC, some are bold, some are offensive, huge variety of people out there and I get it that I ruffled feathers with some.

I got the message and one person was kind enough to actually talk to me about it to clear things up and help me understand instead of just bullying in the thread.. and those who have, might wanna ponder on that one too.

Can we move on now please.
[Reply]
chand 11:54 AM 03-06-2012
You believe I post only to raise my post count, not sure what it's good for anyway, but yes I got the message (Týr PMd me).

Some people are thin skinned, some are on the defensive, some don't understand sarcasm, some want things PC, some are bold, some are offensive, huge variety of people out there and I get it that I ruffled feathers with some.

I got the message and one person was kind enough to actually talk to me about it to clear things up and help me understand instead of just bullying in the thread.. and those who have, might wanna ponder on that one too.

Agreed. Is there still time to get one more shot in? Too soon?
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:56 AM 03-06-2012

No, the problem is that:

Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Well DC, I see both subtle and more blatant messages are lost on you...
If "everyone" is ganging up on you then you may want to take a closer look at what is being said to you... So far no one other than Týr has been able to reach you...
[Reply]
md4958 11:58 AM 03-06-2012
Hey, you brought it up.
[Reply]
Remo 12:01 PM 03-06-2012
Maybe we can start a whole new thread on the topic.....oh wait, that's been done before :-)
[Reply]
EricF 12:05 PM 03-06-2012
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
bobarian 12:11 PM 03-06-2012

:-) If you got Tyr's message, then why continue to post?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up