Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Perdomo Fresh-Rolled Torpedo
Thrak 11:47 AM 04-21-2009
what would these compare to? I've been impressed by my recent Perdomo samplings! May have to try these!
[Reply]
Commander Quan 11:50 AM 04-21-2009
Yours sound a lot better than mine. I bought a 5 pack from Cbid awhile ago and smoked the first one after letting it sit for probably 3 months. It was bad no flavor other than burning tobacco. Tried another one 6 months later and it was the same thing. I just figured they were cheap cigars that tasted bad. I still have 3 more that I am in no hurry to get to, and I normally like most Perdomo's I smoke.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 09:32 AM 05-16-2009
So I decided to smoke another one of these yesterday morning, and I have to say that this one was very good. It was more in line with the flavors everyone else was talking about. I'm not sure if the first 2 were duds or if it had anything to do with the extra time but if the last 2 are as good as this 3rd one, I will seriously consider purchasing a wheel of them.
[Reply]
Toulouse 08:23 PM 06-12-2009
Think I'll try for a 5er of these on cbid - They sound like they might be well worth a try.

Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Sin 02:05 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by smokeyandthebandit05:
I got a wheel of robustos last summer. Smoked one right off the truck and it was amazing. I use them as a golf cigar cause its not bad when you forget one on the cart or burns bad. I was surprised how good they were.

Sorry for the large picture

That is a beautiful sight!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up