Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>It's gonna be rough if you're an Auburn fan
SvilleKid 10:03 AM 11-20-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
We still haven't heard about any contact with Auburn for a P4P deal. Until we do this is a problem for MSU, not Auburn. :-)
But, it IS a problem for Cam Newton, if it shows he had knowledge of it, and made decisions based on the P4P. And THAT does makes it a problem for Auburn.

Besides, there are deeper issues between Auburn and the NCAA besides CAM.
[Reply]
forgop 01:27 PM 11-20-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
We still haven't heard about any contact with Auburn for a P4P deal. Until we do this is a problem for MSU, not Auburn. :-)
I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but Newton really wanted to go to MSU. As mentioned in the posts on the board, he didn't go there because "the money was just too good". That means Auburn offered more than MSU.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 05:00 PM 11-20-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but Newton really wanted to go to MSU. As mentioned in the posts on the board, he didn't go there because "the money was just too good". That means Auburn offered more than MSU.
For the answer, look to donations to the players that have been funneled thru church groups. That's what the NCAA is doing. Just saying....
[Reply]
forgop 08:59 AM 11-21-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
For the answer, look to donations to the players that have been funneled thru church groups. That's what the NCAA is doing. Just saying....
I did see a mention of newton's church getting a renovation when it seemed they were hurting. Totally a coincidence.......
[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:00 AM 11-21-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I did see a mention of newton's church getting a renovation when it seemed they were hurting. Totally a coincidence.......
Involves multiple churches, and players, and money given to players under the guise of under-privileged and hardship payments.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up