Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>College Football Countdown!
xlc12rf 02:47 PM 09-02-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
If we beat Navy and loose to everyone else, then it's a good year.
Let's hope so!

<- UConn fan
[Reply]
The Poet 03:13 PM 09-02-2010
At this point, I'm most interested in seeing how all this crap shakes out down in Chapel Hill. I don't know if any sanctions will ensue, but I'd sooner see my Heels go 2-10 than be shamed by the BS going on with this Butch Davis squad.

Whatever went down, it is NOT the Carolina way. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 04:19 PM 09-02-2010
The Huskers are gonna run the table this year. I can feel it. Everything is coming together. If they can stay healthy its gonna be great!
[Reply]
BigCat 09:57 PM 09-02-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
If we beat Navy and loose to everyone else, then it's a good year.
I'll drink to that!
[Reply]
Chingas 03:52 AM 09-03-2010
It's been a sad state of affairs the last 10-12 years or so. It's tough to watch sometimes but it's the nature of the beast.
[Reply]
Parshooter 06:27 AM 09-03-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
The Huskers are gonna run the table this year. I can feel it. Everything is coming together. If they can stay healthy its gonna be great!
They better do it this year, cause next year won't be easy for them:-)

GO BUCKS
[Reply]
E.J. 07:34 AM 09-03-2010
That was UGLY, but a win is a win.... It should not have been that close, better tighten up....

That out of that way....what a GREAT TIME. God how I love college football & tailgating..... Also smoked a 2008 Camacho Liberty that was freaking fantastic....
[Reply]
hammondc 07:39 AM 09-03-2010
My Fighting Gamecocks got work done last night. They looked damn good. Then again, it was versus Southern Miss.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:10 PM 09-03-2010
So it seems that 15 Tar Heels will not be traveling with the team down to their opener against LSU, due to the probe regarding possible academic improprieties.

Good. Despite the fact that the potential problem was self-reported, and that no one has been shown to be guilty, this is the proper way for a school with the reputation of Carolina to operate. A loss is just a loss, but a tainted win is an embarrassment.
[Reply]
xlc12rf 02:36 PM 09-03-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
That out of that way....what a GREAT TIME. God how I love college football & tailgating..... Also smoked a 2008 Camacho Liberty that was freaking fantastic....
:-)

I'm so looking forward to our home opener next Saturday.
[Reply]
E.J. 08:50 AM 09-04-2010
Okay....your non-AQ picks for the weekend....

Washington vs BYU - Washington

Oregon St. vs TCU - TCU

Boise St. vs Virginia Tech - BSU

I know you all had Utah over Pitt, so it was not a problem to wait for today to get this up.....:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 08:52 AM 09-04-2010
GAMEDAY!!! T minus 5 hours!!!
[Reply]
BigCat 05:25 PM 09-04-2010
Go blue!
[Reply]
Pass 11:07 PM 09-04-2010
Loved watching Jacksonville State beat Ole Miss today. I loathe Houston Nutt so watching him lose to his rent-a-win was pure pleasure. Of course the final touchdown and conversion were epic!!!

Also, my Hogs beat up on Tenn Tech... Didn't get to watch it but tracked it on my phone. Looks like the last half was mostly our 2nd & 3rd string.

Hope you guys gamedays were great!
[Reply]
Montano 06:23 AM 09-05-2010
[Reply]
TripleF 07:19 AM 09-05-2010
Great opening weekend!!

Watched a total of 6 or so games at work!!

Glad to see Notre Dame win.

Gald to see my pick for the Heisman throw for 5 touchdowns!! (Casey Keenum).

Don't forget......there is college footbal on today and tomorrow night! :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 08:07 AM 09-05-2010
Super happy to see ND attain a lead and keep it against Purdue yesterday. I hooe it's a sign of things to come but I've been down this road too many times before.

We'll see.
[Reply]
marge796 08:12 AM 09-05-2010
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!

Big game next week, we'll see how good Joe and the boys really are.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:19 AM 09-05-2010
Originally Posted by marge796:
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!

Big game next week, we'll see how good Joe and the boys really are.

Another win for Joe Pah!!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Superbad 08:53 AM 09-05-2010
Originally Posted by CheapHumidors:
Amen. I can't freaking wait for football. I'm running out of recorded games on my DVR and need my fix! USF Has Skip Holtz this year and a good quarterback and some other good fresh legs. I'm excited to see what we can do!

GO BULLS! :-)
GO BULLS!!!! :-) :-)
I can't wait until we put another instate team ranked way above us down. Look out Gators next week you will have quite a challenge on your hands. Last year FSU went down hard, you might just meet the same fate.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up