Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Project of the Day : Pimping Sofaman's Edgestar
shilala 09:51 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by parafumar:
Nice. Now, where do I get a Jobu doll...
I actually went and checked on e bay. :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 09:47 PM 12-02-2008
I finally got the Edge Star up and running:-) Here are the photos of how things are comming along
Attached: edge star cloased.JPG (61.7 KB) edge star.JPG (77.5 KB) everydays.jpg (115.8 KB) mid grade.jpg (94.1 KB) top shelf.jpg (89.6 KB) 
[Reply]
shilala 10:11 PM 12-02-2008
Looks like those drawers will go 4 cigars deep, eh?
That's a lot of cigars. :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:23 PM 01-23-2009
is the edgestar the same size internally as the vino?

i just got and edgestar and i want to "wood it up" inside, heheheh
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:27 PM 01-23-2009
very nice
[Reply]
lenguamor 07:29 PM 01-23-2009
That's some sweet work.

I have an edgestar; don't know if it's the same size. Maybe a trade of musty old cigars for a drawer and a couple shelves is in order...:-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:36 PM 01-23-2009
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
That's some sweet work.

I have an edgestar; don't know if it's the same size. Maybe a trade of musty old cigars for a drawer and a couple shelves is in order...:-)
Just say the word, my brother. :-)
PM me if you get the itch. I don't know what model Scott's is, but if it's the same it'd be easy to make you a couple drawers.
If not, then I really have to have the unit sitting here to make drawers and stuff. It's a big pain in the ass, really.
I haven't been building anything for the last month cause my back has been so bad, it's been so freakin cold, and last week the neighbor tore my gas line out.
I'll be back at it soon, though. :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:42 AM 01-24-2009
Shilala.

I am very interested in having drawers made. I just bought an edgestar as well.

Are the internal compartments the same size on the vino and the edgestar?

Not to get into too much detail on here... BUT, i would like to discuss a VERY similar setup to the OP. With Shorter height drawers (but more). and room for a Cigar Oasis to fit under the whole wooden setup.

lets chat
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:30 AM 01-24-2009
^^^^ Also, how many average sized (50rg lets say) cigars will each of those drawers hold approx?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up