Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Good Groomsmen gifts?
BigCat 04:21 PM 06-16-2009
I gave my groomsman engraved crystal double old fashions from Things Remembered. My in-laws had bought me a set for a graduation present and I really liked them. They are nice quality glasses. I also gave a bottle of booze to go with the glasses. It was a big hit. I still hear about the glasses from time to time. I can try to find you the link if you are interested. I think the whole setup cost about 70 bucks per person - including the booze.
[Reply]
ade06 05:19 PM 06-16-2009
HMRs of course.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:33 PM 06-16-2009
Are you gonna be wearing your smurf suit to the wedding, Bobby?:-):-)
[Reply]
mmblz 06:15 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Personalized cuff links
got mine each a pair of silver cufflinks, each different to be related to each guys interests... cufflinks.com
[Reply]
floydpink 06:50 PM 06-16-2009
Best one I ever recieved and the only one that didn't make it to the bottom of a junk drawer was the Mont Blanc pen I got about 12 years ago.

It is in my front shirt pocket every day.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 06:57 PM 06-16-2009
I did pocket knives with their initials on them

a friend did $25 gift cards to banana republic

another did a subscription to a magazine for each (ESPN for me) AND bought us all our suits for the wedding (merona from target, affordable and nice looking)
[Reply]
ucla695 07:40 PM 06-16-2009
I bought mine engraved money clips. I also received a nice leather case travel bar for one of the weddings I was in.
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:44 PM 06-16-2009
I got all my groomsmen a couple of small gifts that had to do with golf/drinking and then also a really nice Truefitt & Hill razor. My best man got a Truefitt & Hill razor/brush set. Everyone really seemed to like the razor and they all use it everyday (or just about) as far as I know.
[Reply]
lightning9191 10:57 AM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
I did pocket knives with their initials on them
That's what I did as well. The ones I talk to regularly still carry/use them often.
[Reply]
billjohnson646 04:15 PM 07-17-2009
Hi, I have a website that has the most popular groomsmen gifts listed on the page. What they have listed sells really well all the time. That means that the gifts are well liked, otherwise they wouldn't be listed on the page anymore. I know that for sure. Check it out, and let us know what you come up with for ideas. I know knives, Zippo lighters, and shaving items are good because people use those items all the time. Here is the site:

Bill
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 04:22 PM 07-17-2009
Can I vote for a nice canoe style pocket knife? Camillus makes some nice ones.
[Reply]
physiognomy 05:24 PM 07-17-2009
Luckily my mates all golf, so I gifted boxes of Pro V1 balls & also matching ties for the ceremony.
[Reply]
doctorcue 05:31 PM 07-17-2009
Flasks always work. Their favorite baseball/football/hockey/basketball team merch like a mug or something. Knifes like other botls are saying are a good idea too.

I like to get gifts that I know they'll use later. Most of these fit the bill.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up