Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone ever do this... make me feel better.
BHalbrooks 08:45 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
So i just got out of a 2 week training exercise, i got home around 0001 sunday morning. I was kind of bored after my shower and since my wife wasnt home i had to find somthing esle to keep me ocupied. Well i started checking out cigars on Thompson Cigars. I found some good deals. By the way i had been drinking.... I saw a specail on some gurkha Spc Ops. I have never tried theses before i so wanted to see how much they would cost and so on. Jump to today around 3 pm. I get a call from our staff duty (kind of like a front desk), they said i had some mail. well need less to say i bought $186 worth of these cigars, a coin, knife and got a humidor. Well Sh8 i dont remember hitting order. Well i have to figure out how i am going to explain this to my wife.
Cory. What the ****. This is what you meant with that text. I was so confused on what I wasn't supposed to tell Sandra. You give me sooooo much leverage. :-)
Didn't it ask you to confirm the order? I feel bad for you, especially all those ****in Ghurkas you gotta choke down...
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Been there, done that, sadly it's all on VHS.

Cory...don't explain them...hide them!
Just saying, my Sister in Law is a lot faster than my brother is. hahaha
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 09:54 PM 03-07-2012
:-):-):-)
This is how all my big cigar purchases are made.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:57 PM 03-07-2012
Don't recall purchasing cigars will drunk, but there have been many other things... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:57 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Don't recall purchasing cigars will drunk, but there have been many other things... :-)
[Reply]
Reaver2145 09:42 AM 03-08-2012
Give her one and see if she likes it

Otherwise

Enjoy having your nuts abused in a most un-kinky way so do yourself a favour and hide all of her stiletto shoes before you try and explain yourself....TRUST ME.
[Reply]
biggbob 10:28 AM 03-08-2012
I pray that Thompson doesn't have your phone number. The calls will come in waves.
[Reply]
shopkins82 12:35 PM 03-08-2012
Along a similar line, I'm sure plenty of us here have had bad Thursdays once they realized how much they bought on Cigarbid when they were "bidding low, not expecting to win anything". I had a $40 order today when I thought I'd spent $15...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up