Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Your BEST Maduro / Oscuro
MrClean 07:22 PM 01-10-2014
Short Story Maddies for me. I've exercised an unbelievable amount of self restraint to keep my hands out of the box.
[Reply]
badbriar 07:43 PM 01-10-2014
Man! Well done, brothers! Look back at all these scrumptious :-):-):-) dark sticks! Better than a fine ribeye steak dinner! :-)
RR
[Reply]
badbriar 07:44 PM 01-10-2014
Man! Well done, brothers! Look back at all these scrumptious :-):-):-) dark sticks! Better than a fine ribeye steak dinner! When I hit the lottery, it's a maddie party all around! :-)

RR
[Reply]
big_jaygee 08:34 PM 01-10-2014
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo:
Cohiba Maduro Genios
forgot about those Jarrod....those are some tasty cigars...but i think i will stick the the Genesis with the Genios a very close second
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:46 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Any Padron maduro but I particularly enjoy the 1964 Monarca, Principe and Exclusivo.
:-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:09 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
Well aged Padron 2000 maduros are divine. Smoked an entire 2008 box in less than two months... :-)
I was gonna say any Viaje S&B or SS, but Padron maddies do rock. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 07:10 AM 01-11-2014
Easiest "what's your favorite?" ever.
DPG JJ Maduros and LG Oscuro Orientals.
If a cigar-eating meteor hit today, and all that was left were those cigars, I'd be okay with it.
[Reply]
sofaman 07:19 AM 01-11-2014
Hands down Padron 26 80th ann:-):-):-)
[Reply]
shilala 07:45 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by sofaman:
Hands down Padron 26 80th ann:-):-):-)
I could have posted that for ya, brother. :-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 09:14 PM 01-11-2014
Joya de Nic Dark Corojo martillo. It's like smoking a candy bar.:-)
[Reply]
Boobar 08:59 AM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
One? If I have to nail down ONLY ONE...let's think which maduro has it all, makes me cocoa for Cocoa Puffs...

Don Pepin Garcia JJ Series Maduro Belicoso

It has everything I love in a stick, full bodied, spice, a touch of sweetness, and plenty of cocoa. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Can you still get these anywhere, I wouldn't mind trying these.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:01 AM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by Boobar:
Can you still get these anywhere, I wouldn't mind trying these.
Bob, Altantic Cigars still has these (but they are on back order).

Found some here.
http://www.sjcigars.com/don_pepin_jjmad-cat.html
[Reply]
Sadden 09:04 AM 02-07-2014
What comes to mind for me are the Fuente Sharks. Ive had one so far and it was deliscious. Unique flavors Ive never had from a cigar before.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 09:25 AM 02-07-2014
Kristoff Maduro. Nummies.

Coming in close second(s).
Padron 1964 maduro pyramide.
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Churchill Especiale Pigtail Cabinet Oscuro (say that three times fast)
[Reply]
ripper 01:33 PM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Call me crazy, but a Cubao Maduro. I don't even think they still make 'em, but they're not too hard to find. They're just smooth and spicy and chocolatey all at the same time, and they never fail me. Best part is I recently scored a bunch more at Famous' Cigar Monster for $33.00 per 10 pack.
Well-said, Tim. You are totally crazy.
Cubao Maduro is one of the alltime sleeper cigars -- so smooth and spicy, like smoking milk chocolate. Eddie Ortega Cigars still makes them.

http://www.ortegacigars.com/collections/ortega-cubao

Wish they had thicker ring gauges like in previous vitolas when made by Espinosa & Ortega. My fave now is the Belicoso #2 -- 6x52.
Have stockpiled a previous vitola the 4.75x50 rothchild, still available from Famous:

[Reply]
Weelok 02:45 PM 02-07-2014
Ortega Serie D Maduro but I have not tried the DPG JJ Maduro which I have to track down now.
[Reply]
Stevez 04:20 PM 02-07-2014
601 Blues for me.
[Reply]
RobR1205 04:32 PM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by big_jaygee:
forgot about those Jarrod....those are some tasty cigars...but i think i will stick the the Genesis with the Genios a very close second
Only smoked the Secretos, but I loved the heck out of it! I'm sure the larger formats are even better. :-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 10:16 AM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Call me crazy, but a Cubao Maduro. I don't even think they still make 'em, but they're not too hard to find. They're just smooth and spicy and chocolatey all at the same time, and they never fail me. Best part is I recently scored a bunch more at Famous' Cigar Monster for $33.00 per 10 pack.

you're crazy :-).....last one I had was a one dimensional turd. 601 Blue, anything DP, Camacho 3x maduro, Viaje Satori.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:50 AM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by badbriar:
Ok...we've had the top 10 favorites, but let's think this one out hard. Offer up your absolute, número uno, can't live without, willing to trade your kids/ grandkids for, favorite stick. This? To make this something that most of us can have a chance at getting our mitts on some of these, try to keep a ceiling of $15 greenbacks on it. Or this?If it's that special, go ahead and let the sky be the limit. Or this?
:-) :-) :-)
RR
Do not know which you are talking about.

First, would never trade my kids/grandkids for any cigar. I'd give up smoking before that would happen.

Absolute favorite cigar, isn't a maduro.

One (maduro) everybody could get their hands on? El Rey del Mundo Robusto.

One where sky is the limit? Padron 80th Anniversary Maduro.

And even at that, I think there are days I'd prefer the ERdM Robusto over the Padron.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up