Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: How does you Significant Other view your cigar hobby?
She loves it! 39 19.80%
She hates it! 40 20.30%
Somewhere in the middle. 118 59.90%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars and your Significant Other
htown 01:13 PM 07-30-2012
She hates me spending money on it, but she'll take a few puffs off of one.
[Reply]
jdakine 01:13 PM 07-30-2012
My wife: smoking is fine for the most part, however if I have to many packages showing up at one time, she starts to break my Balz.
[Reply]
shilala 01:14 PM 07-30-2012
My wife supports it 100%. She likes to try my cigars and smokes one occasionally. She gets a kick out of how excited I get about it. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:15 PM 07-30-2012
I am always walking the fine line balance of divorce and happily married. If I can sneak packages in undetected then we are good. If she finds one and I don't have an excuse ready, it's trouble on The Wood.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 01:15 PM 07-30-2012
My better half doesn't mind 99% of the time. She knows I love the leaf & have been for over 15 years. We both buy them for me to smoke. She is a none smoke but sure loves the smell of anything Padron. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 01:15 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
My wife supports it 100%. She likes to try my cigars and smokes one occasionally. She gets a kick out of how excited I get about it. :-)
She's A Keeper, Brother!:-):-)
[Reply]
Remo 01:16 PM 07-30-2012
My wife tolerates it, just like my other habits :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 01:16 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I am always walking the fine line balance of divorce and happily married. If I can sneak packages in undetected then we are good. If she finds one and I don't have an excuse ready, it's trouble on The Wood.
I Know That Feeling!:-)
[Reply]
Xikar77 01:17 PM 07-30-2012
My wife loves my cigar hobby. She comes and sits with me everytime I light one up. She enjoys the aroma of the tobacco so she claims.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:17 PM 07-30-2012
My wife hates it, but she smokes cigarettes and I hate that so......, but like some others have said on here, I have to shower and brush my fangs and sanitize the mouth if I want some, sometimes I will skip smoking just to get some :-) :-) she also says the same thing when I drink too so whatever lol.
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 01:18 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
She's A Keeper, Brother!:-):-)
:-)
[Reply]
363 01:19 PM 07-30-2012
Haha I understand completely, that's one of the main reasons I get things delivered to work!
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 01:20 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
but like some others have said on here, I have to shower and brush my fangs and sanitize the mouth if I want some, sometimes I will skip smoking just to get some :-) :-)
say it ain't so. say it ain't so. :-)

I hear ya. Ahhhh the things we do for those we love.:-)
[Reply]
lenguamor 01:20 PM 07-30-2012
My ex-wife HATED when I smoked a cigar. Or did anything else which made me happy and didn't directly involve her.

My ex-wife is not with me anymore.
[Reply]
Ogre 01:21 PM 07-30-2012
Mine smokes them with me. She doesnt even mind if I stay out late with the boys at the B&Ms.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:22 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
say it ain't so. say it ain't so. :-)

I hear ya. Ahhhh the things we do for those we love.:-)
I think he does it for making love and not so much for the one he loves :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 01:23 PM 07-30-2012
So, would you say it's mostly a money/spending/hoarding issue or the actual smoking issue that causes friction?
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 01:24 PM 07-30-2012
I think he does it for making love and not so much for the one he loves :-)
Yea, I meant to flip that around in there :-)
[Reply]
lenguamor 01:26 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
... I have to shower and brush my fangs and sanitize the mouth if I want some...
But that's just common courtesy, not to mention common sense. An ashtray doesn't smell good, no matter what cigar you smoked.

I once had a GF who smoked with me at the clubs we frequented; I always thought it was sexy as hell, until one night when we got home and were overcome by passion and didn't clean up a bit first; and when I kissed her it was like "Oh, hey, grandpa! Didn't know you were back from the dead!"
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:27 PM 07-30-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
So, would you say it's mostly a money/spending/hoarding issue or the actual smoking issue that causes friction?
Yes :-)

Originally Posted by lenguamor:
and when I kissed her it was like "Oh, hey, grandpa! Didn't know you were back from the dead!"
:-) I have written some creepy posts but Damn!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Up