Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Sports>PLAYOFFS Cardinals @ Panthers
12stones 09:05 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
There's always next year. Delhomme sucks!:-)
Yeah, I was actually pulling for Carolina, but after I saw them refusing to make any changes it all just kinda became funny.
[Reply]
AD720 09:07 PM 01-10-2009
There's always next year. Delhomme sucks!:-)
Damn right, there is no else to blame.

Originally Posted by kgoings:
GREAT GAME! Now GO EAGLES and its the NFC Championship here in AZ.

The Cardinals D forced Carolina to throw the ball and the secondary was ready!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
[Reply]
12stones 09:09 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by AD720:
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
Hope they watched, cause I think tonight was a big case of over-confidence on Carolina's part.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:11 PM 01-10-2009
Damn right, there is no else to blame. !
Defense in the first half shares a small portion to blame, but Delhomme has given Arizona a big win.
[Reply]
Squid 09:11 PM 01-10-2009
Good gosh....Delhomme is pathetic! Tough to be in a game when your QB is lobbing picks to the opposing team. Panthers need to look hard at picking up a new QB in the off season!
[Reply]
Starscream 09:11 PM 01-10-2009
Wow. The stands are half empty now...
[Reply]
Starscream 09:12 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by Squid:
Good gosh....Delhomme is pathetic! Tough to be in a game when your QB is lobbing picks to the opposing team. Panthers need to look hard at picking up a new QB in the off season!
I've thought that all year, but I keep thinking we'll wind up w/ someone worse. D'Angelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Steve Smith deserve better.
[Reply]
12stones 09:13 PM 01-10-2009
I'm surprised the benches aren't half empty right now...
[Reply]
kgoings 09:14 PM 01-10-2009
Wow....amazing...still no respect on here for the Cards. Oh well...blame it on who ever you like.
[Reply]
AD720 09:15 PM 01-10-2009
That is pretty sad. You have to stand by the team.

The Eagles fans would still be there. Booing our asses off but still there. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:15 PM 01-10-2009
Wow....amazing...still no respect on here for the Cards. Oh well...blame it on who ever you like.
Don't get me wrong, Arizona has played a great game, but this game should not have been a blowout like this. Carolina is normally a much better team than this.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:16 PM 01-10-2009
That is pretty sad. You have to stand by the team.

The Eagles fans would still be there. Booing our asses off but still there. :-)
The people of Charlotte are of a much different breed. Totally different from the rest of the state of North Carolina.
[Reply]
AD720 09:18 PM 01-10-2009
How can a team lose when they get 6 turnovers? Only two of them were really forced, the fumble and one of the INT's. The others were just straight up bad throws.

The Cards are a great looking team though. Lots of threats.

Really the outcome of this game doesn't matter too much to me.
[Reply]
12stones 09:19 PM 01-10-2009
Not to take anything away from them, but you have to admit that it's such a blowout because of Carolina's poor QB'ing. I think AZ would still have been in the game otherwise, but it wouldn't be like it is...
[Reply]
Starscream 09:21 PM 01-10-2009
You think that Arizona will give us this touchdown just to keep us from being too embarassed?:-)
[Reply]
AD720 09:22 PM 01-10-2009
You think that Arizona will give us this touchdown just to keep us from being too embarassed?:-)
You got your wish...

I was just about say "what if Delhomme tossed another pick?".
[Reply]
AD720 09:24 PM 01-10-2009
I do have to give it to the Panthers for hanging tough, going for 2, on-side kick. That takes some serious determination.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:25 PM 01-10-2009
Wow. I wished the stands looked like that when I left from the first Arizona/Carolina game this year. Took almost an hour just to walk out of the stadium then. I bet it'll be easy to get out tonight.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:30 PM 01-10-2009
After being a season ticket holder since 2000 this is a long time coming! Go Eagles! My celebration cigar tonight was a 98 Punch Corona.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:56 PM 01-10-2009
After being a season ticket holder since 2000 this is a long time coming! Go Eagles! My celebration cigar tonight was a 98 Punch Corona.
Better the Eagles than The Giants.
Nice celebratory smoke!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up