Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Jokes>Sorry to the younger guys,,,but this sums it up!
Blak Smyth 01:17 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Wel the initial joke was good, then it just took a left turn from there, thanks Shane :-)
:-)
Sure, Ill be the scape goat:-)
[Reply]
Steve 02:12 PM 12-05-2011
I find it interesting that Mike didn't want to offend any of the YOUNGER members...

Hey Mike, you ARE a younger member :-)

Respect your FOGs! :-)
[Reply]
Remo 02:15 PM 12-05-2011
Gen X bro :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 02:17 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by steve:
I find it interesting that Mike didn't want to offend any of the YOUNGER members...

Hey Mike, you ARE a younger member :-)

Respect your FOGs! :-)

just waiting for you to retire...

[Reply]
Steve 02:18 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Gen X bro :-)
:-):-) :-)

[Reply]
Devanmc 02:25 PM 12-05-2011
i got to learn about my generation in management class today. Now most of it doesnt happen to me(thank god), but some of it was just ridiculous. Mostly about parents.
[Reply]
Marlon K 02:26 PM 12-05-2011
I like this
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:31 PM 12-05-2011
Hahahah Wikipedia:

"Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is the generation born after the Western post–World War II baby boom ended. While there is no universally agreed upon time frame, the term generally includes people born from the early 1960's through the early 1980's, usually no later than 1981 or 1982."

Gen X Baby!!!

I can sleep tonight now!

"The exact date range that constitutes Generation X is the subject of diverging opinions. Part of the variance comes from slightly differing definitions of what exactly Generation X is. Geography can also influence date ranges. Another problem stems from the difficulty in exactly defining a generation by birth year, as Fran Kick explains, "please understand that there are no hard and fast lines that occur between December 31st of one year and January 1st of the next. More often than not, it's a shift that occurs over three to five years, maybe more depending on who you ask." Some sources cite a start in the mid 1960s. Some cite an end date before the end of the 1970s. Others cite an end in the early 1980s; the birth years of 1981 and 1982 are cited as common end dates, with either depending on geographics, researcher, or the determination of what year the first millennial generation officially left grade school."
[Reply]
macsauce13 02:48 PM 12-05-2011
I've got to say that part of my generation's problems stem from the generation before us. We may be slackers as a generation, but your generation raised us...

Don't forget that we are also living in what is the most corrupt time in US history, and that also comes from the generations before us.

(For the record I am not an "occupier" or a "slacker" :-))
[Reply]
Remo 02:51 PM 12-05-2011
This thread went crazy, sorry all...it was just supposed to be a funny :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 03:02 PM 12-05-2011
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:22 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Hahahah Wikipedia:

"Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is the generation born after the Western post–World War II baby boom ended. While there is no universally agreed upon time frame, the term generally includes people born from the early 1960's through the early 1980's, usually no later than 1981 or 1982."

Gen X Baby!!!

I can sleep tonight now!

"The exact date range that constitutes Generation X is the subject of diverging opinions. Part of the variance comes from slightly differing definitions of what exactly Generation X is. Geography can also influence date ranges. Another problem stems from the difficulty in exactly defining a generation by birth year, as Fran Kick explains, "please understand that there are no hard and fast lines that occur between December 31st of one year and January 1st of the next. More often than not, it's a shift that occurs over three to five years, maybe more depending on who you ask." Some sources cite a start in the mid 1960s. Some cite an end date before the end of the 1970s. Others cite an end in the early 1980s; the birth years of 1981 and 1982 are cited as common end dates, with either depending on geographics, researcher, or the determination of what year the first millennial generation officially left grade school."
:-) 1981 :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:22 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
The Snorks rule!
[Reply]
Steve 03:41 PM 12-05-2011
I think it's funny...:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:44 PM 12-05-2011
Wow...people relying on Wikipedia for accurate information. Sounds like a Generation Y thing to me. :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 03:45 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
I've got to say that part of my generation's problems stem from the generation before us. We may be slackers as a generation, but your generation raised us...

Don't forget that we are also living in what is the most corrupt time in US history, and that also comes from the generations before us.

(For the record I am not an "occupier" or a "slacker" :-))
i feel like they loose sight of this in the name calling. like we collectively raised ourselves or something :-)

im neither of those aswell, they need to get a job and stop *****ing.
[Reply]
Devanmc 03:46 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wow...people relying on Wikipedia for accurate information. Sounds like a Generation Y thing to me. :-)
wiki CAN be a very useful place for light research, but you should always check its sources for accuracy and never actually cite wiki.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:48 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
wiki CAN be a very useful place for light research, but you should always check its sources for accuracy and never actually cite wiki.
Agreed...great insight from a Gen Y Guy! :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 03:50 PM 12-05-2011
yeah im screwed. going to go back to the military and disappear from this real world. its silly. :-)
[Reply]
cricky101 07:47 AM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Like a FOG relying on an e-mail forward for accurate information ... :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up