Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 43
< 12 3412 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
kickerb 09:23 AM 07-28-2011
ugh, did any see the news? the org. creator of this series just quit.

interesting.
massphatness 09:27 AM 07-28-2011
From THE LA TIMES:

Originally Posted by :
A day after news reports surfaced that Frank Darabont was leaving "The Walking Dead," there was finally a little clarity Wednesday about where the zombie show was headed.

Darabont is stepping down from his multifaceted role at the AMC series — he was executive producer and an occasional director — and, at most, will be involved as a consultant. In his place, AMC will promote the show's No. 2 executive, Glen Mazzara, a veteran of "The Shield" who has been heavily involved in "Dead" since the end of 2010.

When the Darabont news broke Tuesday night, it shocked many in Hollywood, coming at a time when the series' stock couldn't be higher.

A second season of Rick Grimes and his band of scrappy humans is currently shooting in Georgia. A recently released trailer for the season garnered significant buzz, and a Comic-Con International panel Friday in San Diego — in which Darabont participated with no evidence of any problems — showed fans as eager as ever for the Oct. 16 return of the post-apocalyptic series.

An AMC spokeswoman declined to comment.

ASU Maduro 10:14 PM 07-28-2011
I can't wait.
ucla695 01:22 PM 07-29-2011
I'm really looking forward to this. Seems more suspenseful than the first season. Can't wait. :-)
bruceolee 04:58 PM 07-29-2011
Huge fan of the comic, been reading it since it's first year. Bummer that Darabont is leaving but I've heard it's from the stress of running a tv show full time. Either way I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to this. Breaking bad is helping me for now though. :-)
irratebass 07:53 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Kneo:
Dexter Oct 2nd, Walking dead oct 16th. Just need a date for Boardwalk Empire.
Boardwalk - Sept 25th

Thank you Anthony for posting the trailer.

Man this looks great, I hope hope hope they include the prison and I hope Michael Rooker shows up again as well.

I'm a little sad that they veered from the graphic novel, but I do love the show, come on Oct 16th!
WittyUserName 05:26 AM 08-24-2011
The comic series is amazing. I cannot wait for this to start. I am also eagerly awaiting Boardwalk Empire. I have a buddy here that has a DVR he is going to catch them all so I don't have to wait until I get home.

Just picked up first season on walking dead on one of my hard drives, I think I will re-watch it this weekend. :-)
CRIMPS 04:18 PM 09-16-2011
Looking forward to this. Now, if we could only settle the AMC v. DirecTV dispute so I could watch in HD.
Drez 05:14 PM 09-21-2011
i saw that comcast put up the first 5 or so episodes from season one again on demand. started watching them again waiting for season 2 to start in a month. cant wait. almost there guys
irratebass 07:05 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
i saw that comcast put up the first 5 or so episodes from season one again on demand. started watching them again waiting for season 2 to start in a month. cant wait. almost there guys
Good info, thanks I may re-watch them too.
Drez 07:31 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Good info, thanks I may re-watch them too.
:-):-):-)
hscmit 08:26 AM 09-22-2011
same here
Lonely Raven 12:44 PM 10-05-2011
Absolutely go find the comics guys. While I love what they are doing with the show so far, I don't think they can get the grittiness and worst of humanity to come across as it did in the comics. Though I admit I've not kept up with the comics since early this spring.

I too am looking forward to season 2!
hammondc 04:32 PM 10-06-2011
SO stoked for this
Lanks85 04:44 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven:
Absolutely go find the comics guys. While I love what they are doing with the show so far, I don't think they can get the grittiness and worst of humanity to come across as it did in the comics. Though I admit I've not kept up with the comics since early this spring.

I too am looking forward to season 2!
I thought about starting to read the comics when I first heard about the release of Season 1. I may have to drop some coin at Amazon.
massphatness 09:27 AM 10-15-2011
Season 2 Tomorrow!!

:-)
WyGuy 10:09 AM 10-15-2011
Can't wait!
irratebass 04:27 PM 10-15-2011
:-)
SNKBYT 04:49 PM 10-15-2011
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD:
THIS is one show T.V. was in dyer need of... :-) The one bad thing is waiting for the new season...

Todays T.V. shows are completely over saturated with nothing but reality B/S. Come on, REALLY??? How many times can you remake the same show...

P.S. Remember, head shots... :-)
agreed & I believe in the double tap just to make sure they stay down

tomorrow night can't come fast enough
Drez 05:38 PM 10-15-2011
sweet i set a reminder on my phone so i can set the dvr to record the series!!!!
Page 2 of 43
< 12 3412 > Last »
Up